Peabody Residential

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11890 Sunrise Valley Dr 11890 Sunrise Valley Drive #101

Reston, VA 20191

10% OFF YOUR FIRST LISTING COMMISSION! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offered through our 3 Guarantees Program - 1) 100% Happiness Guarantee, 2) Tenant Guarantee, 3) Elective Contracts. Quick Response Time to Client Communication, Less than a 2% annual Late Payment Rate, and Zero Evictions are some of the benefits we offer to clients! Using a team approach, clients can feel confident that there is always someone available to respond to their communications and property needs. Communication and responsible decision-making are at the core of our company and 94%+ client satisfaction rating. *Guarantees only apply to the execution of a current management agreement....

property management (146)real estate agent (16)

06/15/2020

Excellent! Peabody is an outstanding property management service. Every interaction was professional, and their transparency and competence throughout the management process was a breath of fresh air compared to the previous company we were working with. They were responsive to our concerns and questions, and I never worried about how they were handling the tenant relationship and taking care of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Management

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

05/27/2020

It was very professionaly done well before time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lease Renewal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

05/01/2020

Went well. Quick response and the posting is up quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property manager

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

04/22/2020

I've been using Peabody for about nine years to manage my rental in the DC area. Since I don't live in the area, Peabody has done a great job managing my home as a rental. Nathan in particular recently helped me keep my home rented and the lease renewal was fast and easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental Renewal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

04/09/2020

I'm only just starting to work with Peabody Residential, who will manage this rental for me. First job: Make a listing. Glen C. in Client Services did most of the heavy lifting but he worked with me on tweaks and was VERY patient with me, an old lady (70) who has never done this before. I've been managing it on my own but I'm done now. After working with Glen I feel confident the rest will go smoo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my rental home marketed, public listing created.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/09/2020

I was very pleased with Nathan’s efforts in facilitating an annual lease extension between my tenants and me. Very efficient and effective. Especially in these challenging economic times, his timely action helped both parties gain certainty in living arrangements. I couldn’t be more happy with Nathan’s help!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lease extension

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/07/2020

Glenn was very responsive and helpful. Any questions I had were detailed and answered quickly. I would work with Glenn again in the future. 5/5

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renting out my condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

04/07/2020

Nathan was very responsive and professional in coordinating the renewal of the lease of our townhouse. He was very prompt and efficient in carrying out our wishes. We have found Nathan to be similarly helpful with past services for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coordinated Renewal of Lease

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

04/06/2020

Very well. Glenn was very prompt and responsive in listing the property and getting lease paperwork ready and signed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

02/26/2020

The renewal of our lease went very smoothly and on time. Nathan was a great help and took care of finalizing the renewal process in a professional manner. We are very pleased & thankful for his help. Thus we give him 5 stars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lease Renewal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Residential Property Management, Real Estate Brokerage - On-line Landlord & Tenant Portals, Leasing, Management, Maintenance Coordination, Inspections, 24 Hour Emergency Hotline, Tenant Screening, Lease Renewal, Annual Reporting, Late Rent Collection, Preventative Maintenance, and Sales.

Unfortunately, we do not Manage Associations or Properties in Maryland.