Madden, Dr. Mark P

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

01/02/2015

He is a good doctor. He knows his stuff. I attended a program at a retirement community where he gave a talk where his patients would speak about their cases. It gave his patients an opportunity to learn from fellow patients about what to expect. He is very friendly and caring. About 50% of the crowd were previous patients who were eager to speak and it was all positive experiences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my Mom's knee surgery and I see him for my knees as well.

CATEGORY knee doctor

06/18/2014

I went to see Dr. Madden at the behest of friends after a horrible experience with another surgeon.  I was warned that he has a crazy sense of humor, so I wasn't surprised when he started our first appointment with a joke. After that, he sat down and listened to me. He gave me a couple of options, none of which were great. We decided that the bilateral knee replacement would be the route to reduce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The date I put for appointment was actually the date that Dr. Madden did a bilateral total knee replacement on me. I had appointments before and after.

CATEGORY orthopedics

05/16/2013

So far, very well. It was a massive tear that Dr. Madden re-attached. I previously had knee surgery. Also excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rotator cuff surgery.

CATEGORY orthopedics, shoulder doctor

03/04/2013

He is a very competent surgeon. He is very likeable and makes the patient feel comfortable. He doesn't make people wait in the waiting room for a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Madden is my orthopedic doctor. He did a hip replacement for me.

CATEGORY hip replacement

03/19/2012

He is an excellent doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife went to this doctor for a hip surgery.

CATEGORY hip replacement

Orthopedic Surgery and Medicine; Sports Medicine; Fracture Care; Total Joint Replacement; Shoulder Surgery; Knee Surgery; Hip Surgery;

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover