CREST CLEANERS

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Presto Valet.

38  REVIEWS
Presto Valet.

Celebrating our 68th Anniversary! Same family ownership since 1951. 100% Environmentally Safe Odorless Dry Cleaning! Non-toxic and non-hazardous. Safe for the environment, safe for our customers & safe for our employees! High quality dry cleaning, shirt service, alterations, cleaning of Rugs, wedding gowns, Uggs, and Pillows!, Seasonal storage & much more....At Presto, our mission is to provide excellent customer service and to ensure exceptional garment care. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. For more information, please visit our website for more information and our monthly specials! www.prestovalet.net

D

08/16/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I gave them 25 pieces to dry clean. I chose this cleaner because of some great reviews from yelp, but was thoroughly disappointed. The shirts had creases on the front, the cuffs had creases as well. The only button that was buttoned was the top button and there was no medium starch that I asked for. I ended up having to re-do my shirts just before a flight. Moreover the blouses and other items weren't even placed on the hangar properly whilst the collar on the blouse and shirts was clearly omitted from the pressing process. I thought I would get quality because the prices were through the roof with a flat charge of $8.00 per piece. Boy was I wrong ! This is a 14 store franchisee with employees who don't care about repeat business. My first experience will be my last. I work too hard for my money to throw it away like this, There is simply no attention to detail, let alone a shirt that looks like you took it to a cleaner. Very sad.

07/14/2013

The quality of the service was above average, and they were very responsive to any issues or special requests, but the cost of service is well beyond any other dry cleaner I've used. On average, a dress costs $15.75 to clean. I am okay paying that price, but only if the quality is superior. In my opinion, quality is B+ with A++ pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crest Cleaners provided pick up and drop off dry cleaning services at my home for about a year.

02/23/2013

08/28/2010

The quality of the cleaning is very good. Everything comes back perfectly pressed and has no smell at all, which is exactly how it should be. I work late, so I like that I can drop off my clothes there after-hours and then pick them up on the weekend. On one of my visits I spoke to a manager there about how the clothes are cleaned. He told me that all the dry cleaning chemicals were organic and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them regularly for dry cleaning and laundering.