Environmental Pest Control

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2007

08:00 - 12:00

222 N 21st St

Purcellville, VA, 20132

Serving MD, VA, WV. We are locally owned and operated and our employees are State certified, background checked, and ready to serve you! Environmental Pest Control was founded in 2006 and has been leading the pest control industry with a wide range of services to meet our customers' needs. Our core values of Humility, Integrity, Passion, Performance are practiced every day from our interactions with our employees, vendors, and customers. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to meeting you and serving your pest control needs. ...

Pest Control (258)Animal Removal (42)Home inspection (10)Gutter Cleaning (1)Insulation (1)

05/21/2019

Flawless; one week later and remains flawless. Denny is an exceptional technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Building Wildlife Exclusion

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thanks so much for the positive review! We greatly appreciate your business!

05/16/2019

Really well, again. Environmental services sprays the whole neighborhood and in this particularly wet year - we would be eaten alive with mosquitos but we're 3 sprays in and we seem to be good so far and we've had a number of outdoor meetings. As a side benefit, the baby ants are less, the carpenter bee attacks on houses are less and the gnats don't swarm as much. we never did have many honey bees...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Mosquitos from HOA

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

05/14/2019

Choosing Environmental Pest Control for trapping and removing a groundhog from my property was the worst mistake I've made in a long time. The initial contact came to my home and I showed him 5 places I've seen a groundhog come and go (Both ends of 2 sheds and a wood pile). On my first "Trapping Day" 1 trap was set. I asked why only 1 trap was set when there were 4 or 5 known active entrances/exit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Groundhog Trapping and Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Again, we apologize we didn’t catch the groundhog. As we advised, trapping is never a guarantee - we cannot control Mother Nature. We called to offer to extend the trapping period, we never heard back from you. We would be happy to make things right - please give us a call.

05/13/2019

Very well. Randy was very professional, personable, and took care of entry points where squirrels were gaining access to attic area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrels getting in attic area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

05/13/2019

Denny was very helpful. He explained thoroughly how the poison works and also gave some good tips of maintaining the woods that are behind my home. He was very knowledgeable with regard to building codes and home structures. I really appreciate Denny stopping by and helping us out with the issue we had and also recommending additional services that can help with ticks and mosquitoes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I heard some scratching and running noise in the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

05/12/2019

Denny is my regular pest control staff from Environmental. Always on time, great suggestion and strategy for pest management. Always a smiling face! Thanks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly Pest Control Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

05/11/2019

Great--Chris was the most thorough and polite technician ever sent to my house, and my wife says the same thing. Chris deserves a promotion or bonus, or both! Thanks for hiring Chris! Ron Good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control (inside and outside)

05/10/2019

Excellent! Brian(Cowboy) was fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and took that extra effort to be sure the job was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants and mosquitos and voles

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

05/09/2019

Service was great. On time, very professional. Denny was great - he explained what they were doing, highlighted wait times for pets in the backyard. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House pest control and around our pool

CATEGORY pest control, home inspection

05/09/2019

Did a great job. The tech Identified the pest and he explains the problem and what was best to resolve the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pesticide treatment