Bo Thibblin Photography

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2011

Travel & initial setup fees - $125. No subs...

04/20/2011

The day of the pictures, Bo arrived early and set up on our front porch (where we wanted the pictures).  He was very patient and engaging with the little guys (ages 1 and 3 yrs).  The entire shoot probably lasted an hour  or so, with him taking pictures of the little guys first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bo came to our home the day after Thanksgiving in order to do a 3 generation family picture for my husband's birthday.  I had gone out to Bo's home to view his work and knew immediately that he was someone we would enjoy working with.  He took numerous pictures and had them ready for us to view online within a day.  There were so many choices it took me a while to decide which ones to purchase!  He would not allow us to pay him until we were totally satisfied.  My husband also had some very old family pictures which Bo was able to copy and restore.   Bois is also a very interesting person to talk with.

03/04/2010

We liked Mr. Thibblin as soon as we met him. We went to his home to see examples of his work and to talk about what we wanted. He showed a sincere interest in shooting our wedding and in accomodating our wishes. We met him at the wedding site to show him where the ceremony and reception would take place. He returned there subsequently to check out the lighting at the same time of day as our affair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Thibblin was the photographer for our daughter's wedding. He visited the site before the wedding to check on the lighting and best locations for pictures. He took photographs throughout the day both in our home and at the wedding site. He provided us with 800 proofs. He printed photographs for the bride's album,a parent's album and framing. He also made a CD and a DVD of approximately 30 of the photographs.

10/26/2008

He met me to discuss exactly what type of pictures I wanted before the event. When he arrived at the event, he was organized and blended in with the crowd and took great candid shots.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bo Thibblin took pictures at my son's Bar Mitzvah. He did a great job. He showed up on time/took great pictures.

03/11/2008

Easy to work with, great eye for detail and finished the project in a few days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bo took the time to do a series of pictures of my children. He wasn't happy until I was happy with the results. The pictures came out great and looking forward to another shoot once the weather warms up.

CATEGORY photographers

Family photography, indoor & outdoor photography and art photography.

Photographer,Photographer,Custom Built Backlit Frames,Portrait Photography,Commercial Photography,Ev