BEAVER TREE LAWN SERVICE INC

Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Commonwealth Landcare Inc

Commonwealth Landcare Inc. is a Class A contractor located in the greater Richmond, VA area offering complete grounds maintenance packages to both residential & commercial clients amongst many other landscape services. Commonwealth Landcare Inc. is owned & operated by a Virginia Tech horticulturist that supplies his knowledge and expertise into transforming any existing landscape into its own unique oasis. Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation.

03/02/2015

Beaver tree messed up my lawn so bad the home owners association sent me a letter to improve my yard. The work gave my lawn bare spots.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They where responsible for lawn my treatments.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

C

10/20/2011

They did an okay job with the cutting down of trees and charged $2500 for that. I used them after that to fertilize my trees, and I let them do it for a year, but I did not renew it after that. My concern was that they would charge me $400 every time they would fertilize the trees, and they were in the yard for half an hour at most to do all the work; I thought it was kind of high. I would not use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Beaver Tree Lawn Service Inc to cut down trees for me and also for tree fertilization.

10/07/2011

I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beaver Tree Lawn Service did a lot of tree trimming.

08/22/2006

You bet I would hire them again. They're the finest and best in their line of work. I think they were the only company that still climbs trees the old fashion way. I enjoyed just watching them work because they didn't make me nervous at all. There were numerous things they could have hit but they did not damage anything. I was more than pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down 22 gum trees all around my home, stump removal was included.

08/07/2006

They were a very reliable service and they did other non-related tasks if you requested it. They always finished their initial job first without any complaints. They made my yard look great and we have not had any problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They occasionally mow our lawn; they also sprayed fertilizer one time.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

PRUNING. CABLING. MULCHING. SODDING. LIGHTING. WEED CONTROL. INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL. CORE AERATION. SEEDING. LAWN CARE. TREE/SHRUB CARE. LANDSCAPING. TREE WORK.