A Touch Of Color

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2012

Small company just myself and my wife.15 years of experience.Can do staining of decks or any woodwork.I accept check or cash only.Also free estimates up to 50 mile radius....

MIGUEL TORRES CONTRACTING CO.

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LARGE JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE #-2705-072931. ASK ABOUT ANGIES LIST DISCOUNT.

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all but 2 rooms of interior of our house. Removed wallpaper in 1 bedroom. Prepped, sanded, primed, painted. Did an outstanding job.

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking,house painters

12/28/2013

Russell came out initially and looked at the house and listened to what we wanted. He gave us a written estimate and the option to buy the paint ourselves or let him do it. We opted to have him get the paint. He didn't charge any extra labor and provided all receipts for the paint. The estimate he quoted - both for the labor and time were dead on. In fact, he finished a little ahead of schedule. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, foyer and hall. Removed wallpaper in 1 bedroom.

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

01/02/2013

Great, very professional; we even treated them all to lunch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Russel is truly a handy man of all kinds. He came and installed a very nice 4-foot tall picket fence all around our backyard. He got a crew together and they came out. I had all the items delivered in my backyard so when they got here they could get right to work. It is a pretty good-sized yard so it took them a week to finish to it. Now we can enjoy our backyard without worrying about our two little boys running into the woods behind our yard.

CATEGORY fencing,woodworking

12/20/2012

He was very professional, on time each day. The job lasted 7 days. He was very detailed. A lot of drywall repair was needed so he fixed all of that along with trim work needed to be replaced, everything looked brand new when he left and we felt like we had a whole new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted- the interior of our home, upstairs hallways, 2 bathrooms, 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen and 1 utility room. Pressure washed the entire outside of the house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Pressure washing Homes or decks stain and seal.Interior and Exterior painting .Drywall and wood repair.Can also do gutter cleaning and some landscaping.

I do not hang wallpaper but I do take it off.