Tidewater Eye Centers - Portsmouth

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2011

Tidewater Eye Centers are the premier eye care and vision treatment centers in Hampton Roads: Chesapeake, Virginia Beach and Portsmouth. Offering LASIK, cataract surgery and more....

05/12/2016

11/27/2014

Excellent all the way around. Staff was very pleasant and punctual. Every step of the way was explained clearly and fully. Dr. Atlas was very efficient and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cataract Surgery

06/25/2014

It went great.  I was apprehensive at first, but it only took 10 minutes. They made me comfortable. The office staff was very professional and caring.  The doctor asks me the basic questions.  Everybody there (staff) was great and made sure I was taken care of.  They called ahead of time to make sure everything is on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had cataract surgery on the right eye.

02/20/2014

They were excellent. We would recommend them highly. It has a very nice office atmosphere. I like the doctor. We had several doctors but there was one which was my family doctor. OUr doctor there is excellent. We have been using them for ten or fifteen years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Tidewater Eye Centers in Portsmouth.

CATEGORY optometrist

01/28/2014

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

General Ophthalmology, Eye Care, LASIK/PRK Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Treatments/Surgeries, Retinal Evaluations, Diabetic Eye Exams and Corneal Transplants