Webb's Lawn Care and Landscaping

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

Located In

PETERSBURG, VA 23803

Webb's Lawn Care and Landscaping is a family owned and operated company that has the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. We offer Commercial and Residential services. We provide a high quality service that can't be beat. Please call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

lawn care (13)leaf removal (4)mulch delivering (1)

08/12/2020

Everything went well. My Lawn looks really good I was very pleased with the outcome. I plan to continue using Webb Lawn Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care cut grass

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

06/29/2020

I called and Blake came the next day. Explained all options and what he thought my yard needed. Also gave options and what other services he could provide. He and his crew were prompt, careful and did a beautiful job with attention to detail. I thought his price quotes were very reasonable and I was so pleased when they were done. Yard looks terrific and look forward to having his services on a co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Badly need repair and spring clean up and regular mowing and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/06/2020

They were awesome. Timely and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/05/2020

The yard looked great. Worked with our schedule to get it done. We settled on a monthly payment plan for weekly lawn care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow & Maintain lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

Photo for Webb's Lawn Care and Landscaping - Located In, PETERSBURG, VA - 38619414

06/04/2020

He and his team were very efficient, reliable, and customer oriented. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing work on their garden or lawn. Always on time and very precise in fulfilling the customer’s requests. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal, lawn service, Landscaping, tree and debris removal

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/13/2020

Blake and his team did such a great job on our yard. We had YEARS worth of leaves that needed removed from our yard and Blake and his team worked hard all day to get it done in one visit. We will definitely be using them again and will be recommending to everyone we know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole yard leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/07/2020

I was not expecting such a fast respond, he was here within 15min of my call. What started as consultation ended with me receiving excellent service, my yard looks great! Webb lawn care will now be taking care of they lawn from this day forward. Get pricing, friendly, and knowledgeable. I am one happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and trim of bush in backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

05/01/2020

It was a fair deal. It was good. They have very good communication. I was pleased with it. They cleaned my yard well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cut my grass. He mowed my yard and cleaned it up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/23/2020

Was in a tight bind on time so we hired Webb’s lawn service to cut and trim our grass- was very Impressed of the yard tech named Blake- was kind and professional- will keep using his service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

Photo for Webb's Lawn Care and Landscaping - Located In, PETERSBURG, VA - 38516314

04/22/2020

Professional, affordable. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Commercial and Residential Services, Mowing, Trimming, General lawn Care Services, Mulch and Topsoil, Aeration, Leave Removal, Fertilizer.