Smart Cleaning

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2015

2708 Remington Rd

Oakton, VA 22124

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 25 years of experience, SmartCleaning has been providing excellent cleaning service to residents of the Northern Virginia area since 1994. An owner-operated company, we conform to the needs of every unique household, we are flexible with scheduling, and always striving for 100% customer satisfaction. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Call us today, and you'll see why our customers love to refer us!...

House Cleaning (10)

01/22/2020

Elizabeth and her team did an amazing job literally cleaning my home top to bottom. They are punctual and get right to work and worked non stop until the entire house was immaculate. Walls, baseboards, floors, blinds , windows and shower doors spotless. By far the best service we have used. We are going to have them come twice a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

09/30/2019

It was good. Elizabeth was referred to me by my husband's colleague wife. She looked around the house and saw what's needed to be done. The third time she came with the cleaners. They just came and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did housecleaning

09/27/2019

It was very good. She was reliable, on time, let me knew in advance when she's coming, thorough, and I trusted her with my house key. I hired her because she responded to me, did a deep cleaning, and offered me a competitive price for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did husecleaning every month.

09/27/2019

The service was fine. She knew the house. They were on time, knew what to do, and they did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did housecleaning every two weeks.

08/15/2017

Very good service; I've used them for about a year now and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning services every 2 weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/16/2016

They aren't as good as they used to be. They're coming tomorrow and their pricing is good. They always come at different times. They could clean better, I have been using this agency for a long time, and it depends on the women that they have. They have a high turnover rate. Some aren't as good as others. I had two women that were fabulous and then they quit coming. The house was always clean and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C&E Cleaning Service clean my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

08/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C&E Cleaning Service cleaned my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2007

05/30/2016

C&E Cleaning always does an outstanding job keeping my house clean.. I have two dogs and the floors are constantly dirty. I don't know what I would do without the services of Elizabeth and her team who are always honest, professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean three story townhouse biweekly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2016

05/29/2016

I have been using C&E weekly for 18 years.  The proprietor, Elizabeth Villota, is wonderful and service oriented.  She and her staff are reliable, trustworthy and extremely hardworking.  I have used C&E for these services in two homes in Arlington, VA.  In 18 years, I have never had an issue with the owners or staff.  Their cleaning services are thorough and detailed and my house always looks grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
C&E has been providing housekeeping and home maintenance services for me since 1998.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2016

10/03/2013

C&E cleaned our house seven times. The owner is great and very flexible. Often had different crews do the work. The master bath shower floor sometimes was just wiped, not scrubbed. They do a great job at dusting and vacuuming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2013