Nueva Vista Landscaping & Irrigation Systems LLC

A238 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2007

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8825 Doug Dr

Nokesville, VA 20181

Our vision is to grow steadily year after year and remain in the industry permanently. We will have competitive prices and do quality work! We will always be fair; our goal in five years is for Nueva Vista to be known because of the excellence of our work. Our focus is to have 100% customer satisfaction. No subs. Cost is determined by size of the job. We can work after hours and do not charge for travel. Nueva Vista Award winning lawn and irrigation services!...

Lawn and Yard Work (207)Landscaping (71)Mulch and Topsoil (60)Leaf Removal (45)Tree Service (31)Gutter Cleaning (18)Pavers and Hardscaping (16)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (16)Lawn Irrigation (13)Greenhouses/Nurseries (5)Plumbing (4)Stone and Gravel (3)

09/19/2019

Initial plan was to have sod installed throughout backyard. Due to budget restrictions, we had the rep come back out and discussed doing in 3 phases. Both parties agreed to the approach. I asked for a written estimate and schedule. Never heard back. Posted several comments over the last week - 10 days, zero response. Now looking for other contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod installation in backyard

CATEGORY landscaper

Hello, Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am sorry about the lack of response. I would like to have a second chance to make communication both ways faster and to continue with the projects.

07/26/2019

I wanted the work done quickly and Nueva Vista was able to give me a very reasonable quote the next day and schedule the work within a week. They were punctual, professional and did a very thorough job, including some small additional tasks I asked for on the spot. They cleaned up beautifully and I am very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend them and will use them for future yard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some major yard cleanup including weed and mulch removal and tree trimming.

CATEGORY lawn service, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

06/20/2019

Walter the owner, who came out originally to evaluate the work, provided an estimate and made recommendations about the work that needed to be done. The crew shown up on the date and time they agreed to come. They work as a team and perform the work very quickly. Their work was very professional and they left the property looking great. I would definitely bring them back to do any work in the futu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a general landscaping, did mulching, trim bushes, did the garden bed maintenance and also perform gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

04/27/2019

Nueva vista was really professional and provided excellent quality lawn care for a great price. My lawn looks great and will be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your positive feedback.

10/27/2018

OMG YOU MUST HIRE THESE GUYS!!! Walter actually answered the phone on my first call. He came for an estimate, we agreed on a price, and they showed up on time. He brought 9-10 guys and they worked like a whirlwind. My property went from a jungle to a manicured palace. I will most definitely hire them on an ongoing basis and recommend them wholeheartedly. They did what they said, when they said, fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, brush removal, heavy trimming, weeding, gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback; we look forward to provide you with our services.

09/10/2018

Very well, I couldn't be happier. They were very thorough and made sure the year was cleaned up nicely. They had some very complicated branches that were very high above our fence and they flawlessly cut it down without damage to anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a large dead tree that was threatening our neighbor's garage

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Hello, Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our team.

05/25/2018

Great!!! The owner, Walter, came out promptly to look at the property and followed up right afterwards with an estimate. The pricing is very reasonable and the service is great! The team comes out every other week on same day. The billing from Maria, the office manager, is also consistent and easy to pay! We will continue to use Nueva Vista for lawn service and other landscape needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Hello, Mrs. Urbanaik Thank you for your positive feedback.

05/24/2018

From the first estimate for mowing and trimming our 1 1/2 acre lot, that includes two steep embankments, Nueva Vista has been doing an excellent job! We received a prompt visit from Walter who provided us a written estimate within days ,and we have been using their services two seasons and plan to continue. Their employees arrive as scheduled each week, which is important so we can ensure our dogs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing weekly

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Hello, Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your positive feedback.

05/12/2018

Walter and his crew replaced our weedy, uneven lawn with new sod. They also built some artful concrete borders around a few planting beds, in place of old loose bricks. Walter was delightful to work with, and we found his rates very reasonable in comparison to other quotes. From scheduling to implementation, everything went very smoothly and was efficient. I was pleased with Walter's commitment to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn replacement with new sod & installation of concrete bed edging

CATEGORY lawn service, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

Hello, Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your positive feedback.

09/20/2017

It went well. Arrived when they said they would, and performed the lawn mowing very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honest prices and thorough work. I have hired them for regular lawn maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Landscaping, retaining walls, lawn fertilization, mowing, irrigation, leaf removal, mulching, planting, tree trimming, concrete edge & patios.

Lawn treatment.