Errand Works

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since May 2015

Errand Works LLC was founded by Jennifer Wellington, who has lived in Nokesville for over 20 years with her husband and their adult disabled daughter. All employees of Errand Works are licensed, bonded and insured, and have passed a Virginia State Criminal History Background check....

Presto Valet.

38  REVIEWS
Presto Valet.

Celebrating our 68th Anniversary! Same family ownership since 1951. 100% Environmentally Safe Odorless Dry Cleaning! Non-toxic and non-hazardous. Safe for the environment, safe for our customers & safe for our employees! High quality dry cleaning, shirt service, alterations, cleaning of Rugs, wedding gowns, Uggs, and Pillows!, Seasonal storage & much more....At Presto, our mission is to provide excellent customer service and to ensure exceptional garment care. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. For more information, please visit our website for more information and our monthly specials! www.prestovalet.net

11/16/2015

When my car wouldn?t start they even took it to the dealership for me. They?ll even go to Kentucky Fried for you. It's about $45 an hour - very reasonable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gas my car, do grocery shopping, or help with little things around the house.

11/02/2015

This provider is very professional from start to finish. I have used her services approximately 8 times now without any issues.  She always completes the errand on-time and completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered some legal documents for me.

06/01/2015

I am very pleased with the service.  I will be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Errand Works deliver car keys to a dealership, got me some lunch, and went to store and purchased items.

CATEGORY errand service

Thank you very much for your kind review, Mr. [member name removed]. It is our pleasure to assist you! Sincerely, Jennifer Wellington

Errand Works increases your free time and decreases your stress. We transport people to appointments, airports or stores. We offer appointment companion services for doctor appointments. We pick up groceries, dry cleaning, prescriptions, gifts and meals. We transport pets to vet or groomer. We take your car for yearly inspections, oil changes, washes. We pick up items for weddings and events, and return items after the event i.e., tuxes. We notarize documents. We do errands so you can do life.

We do not clean houses.