EastCoast Insulators Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Additional contact names - Scott Walker, Additional emails - swalker@ecinsulators.com,jwalker@ecinsulators.com...

Performance Home Improvement

We are locally owned and operated in Stafford, VA. Our team has over 25 years of experience in all areas of Home Improvement. Call us for a FREE estimate.

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This service does not do business in my area. The problem is not with them, but with YOU. Angie's List only offered me referrals to businesses too far from me to be of any use. My experience with Angie's List was a total washout.

02/20/2014

They did well, didn't try to oversell me anything, and gave me what I needed for some improvement. The price was okay. They responded quickly, showed up with a team and even though it's getting warm in the attic, they were able to take care everything and made my house a little more snag in the winter time. My neighbor as well is using him right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did use EastCoast Insulators for insulation and energy efficiency improvement.

12/30/2011

Excellent job & service, but firm has gone out of business since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation.

10/22/2010

If you don''t bother calling me to tell me you can't do the job, I assume you don't need the business. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent two emails through Angie's List and one phone call directly to them. The emails were never responded to and I never received a call back to my phone message. Apparently they don't want any work.

09/25/2010

Todd provided an excellent review of what I needed and laid out the various options. Cost from EastCoast was competitive with two other bids, but I liked Todd's experience and professionalism. The installation team arrived exactly when promised and spent considerable set up time to ensure the interior of my house was not damaged or covered with excess insulation. The entire experience was excellen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added R-30 blown insulation into my attic over top of existing insulation.

CATEGORY insulation

Cellulose Spray applied Insulation,Gutters & Gutter Guards,Closed & Open Cell Spray Foam & Housewrap, Hardie Plank & Vinyl Siding

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check