Riverside Medical

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

04/16/2015

06/03/2014

Dr. Galantich listened carefully to our concerns and recommended cauterizing the blood vessels that were causing the problem. He set my daughter at ease and explained the procedure to her. He gave us clear instructions about how to take care of her nose afterward and he had us come in a few weeks later to make sure it healed properly. He was easy to talk to and he answered all of our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter was suffering from constant nosebleeds. We were referred to Dr. Galantich by her hematologist.

09/16/2013

Excellent.  Surgery was 100% successful (had 70% blockage) and now can breath normally.  Also corrected deviated septum.  Very thorough and handled one small post surgery complication perfectly!  Doctor called me personally after surgery to check on me.  Quiet but confident, polite and professional doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sinus surgery.

04/30/2013

Surgery and post-op recovery went great.  Dr. Galantich really listens, and puts a sincere effort into resolving your medical issues.  Wonderful surgeon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medical problems.

01/14/2013

My daughter was apprehensive about seeing a specialist for her nosebleeds.  Dr. Wilson immediately set her at ease with a few silly jokes and a light-hearted manner.  He listened to our concerns and set out a course of treatment that we were both comfortable with.  Everyone in his office was friendly and personable.  It was a great experience, and we would gladly return to him if we need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful doctor who set my daughter at ease!