R A JONES INC

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since May 2006

Since 1983 R A Jones, Inc., Building & Remodeling has been improving homes on the Peninsula. With his extensive knowledge of residential remodeling President, Robert Jones has guided homeowners through the process of turning their ideas into reality. With our Design/Build services we can design and build an addition for you just the way you want it! R A Jones, Inc., Building & Remodeling will ensure that you receive the highest level of personal service and quality construction, down to the smallest detail. We use quality materials and our tradesmen are among the best in the area. Your home improvement project is as important to us as it to you! Certified Green Professional (CGP) accreditation from the Home Builder Association. VA#2701030814A. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist...

Latin Fence

8  REVIEWS
Latin Fence

09/07/2019

Mr. Jones did the work himself. He was professional, kind, explained what he was doing, provided advice and was wonderful to work with. I would recommend him to anyone needing work done on their hone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for someone to service the skylights in my condo. The company that installed them is no longer in business.

CATEGORY skylights,home remodeling

07/26/2017

Very well. The siding was improperly installed 7 years prior and was no longer available. RA Jones very careful conserved all the siding so it could all be reattached after they had done the repairs and sealing of the rough exterior of the house. The job they did the deck and gazebo was just perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace poorly installed (by another contractor) siding and seal the house, build new deck and gazebo

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

Thank you for reviewing R A Jones, Inc., Building & Remodeling on Angie's List! Dave and his helper were the right ones to fix that issue with your siding. Dave's experience really pays off for our customers! And building your deck and gazebo was an enjoyable project for Dave. He loved your plans and being able to bring to your deck and gazebo to fruition was very satisfying for him. I know you an...

02/20/2017

work was done in an excellent manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install skylight

CATEGORY skylights

As a Velux Certified Installation Contractor we take pride in properly installing Velux skylights and sun tunnels. Thank you for reviewing us on Angies' List! And thank you for choosing R A Jones, Inc. to install your new Velux skylight. Keep us in mind for your next home improvement project, as R A Jones, Inc. is experienced in all areas of home improvements.

08/17/2016

Had some discussion on the price and came to a mutual agreement. Work was done very well, care was taken to protect the nearby shingles, the inside of the house was covered for any debris (the work was all done from the roof). The carpenters and helper were all very professional/skilled and polite. Work took the better part of two days, they cleaned up at the end of the first day and of course at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 5 Velux skylights replaced

CATEGORY skylights

C

06/17/2015

His estimate came in the highest of the three. When I told him this he said it was because he knew what he was doing. I ended up going with Kitchens and Baths on E Mellen St in Phoebus, Va. The cost was less than the JA estimate and I got more for my money-such as a totally tiled shower and bathroom floor,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company provided one of the estimates for my bathroom addition.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

BATHS, KITCHENS, DECKS, ADDITIONS & SUNROOMS, DESIGN, CUSTOM HOMES, VELUX SKYLIGHTS, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS & SIDING, FIRE/WATER/STORM DAMAGE, HOME REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover