Quality First Painting

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since July 2011

As our name suggests our company focuses first and foremost on quality. We use top of the line equipment and materials to ensure that we have the right tools for the job. Our prices are fair and competitive and all consultations and estimates are free. Our work is performed with top-notch employees with the good old American spirit. References are provided upon request....

Dominguez Painting

24  REVIEWS
Dominguez Painting

Award 2019

05/22/2014

Jeff did exactly what the contract said and then some. More rotten wood was found and repaired and additional price was more than fair. I will definably you this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washed exterior of the house, repaired rotten wood and painted exterior.

06/21/2013

Painted interior and exterior of our house. Good prices, excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior and exterior of our house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

03/08/2013

They were very responsive and made all the corrections I needed. They always came on time. They let me know when they showed up and always let me know when they were leaving. They did a great job cleaning up their work everyday. They were very professional and did a good job. I would definitely use them again and also recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my house painted by Quality First Painting.

05/22/2012

They powerwashed the areas a few days in advance. On painting day they worked quickly and carefully. Special care was taken around the bushes and plants in placing their ladders. The whole job took about six hours as they moved from section to section. Jeff supervised the entire job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am fairly handy and usually do my own work. I also live in an expensive neighborhood so contractors tend to raise their prices when they find out where I live. I needed to paint five places on my two story house that are hard to reach, on a steep roof, and outside my comfort zone for doing myself. Quality First did the job for me at a fair price. The price was not bumped up because it was a small job nor because I live in an expensive neighborhood. Frankly, and I hate to admit this, I think the final job was better than what I could have done. The areas were scraped, primed, and painted with two coats of paint. Each coat of paint was first sprayed on and then finished on the edges with a brush. I was impressed with the care and concern for doing a high quality paint job. I will definitely use them again and would recommend them.

01/06/2012

OUTSTANDING

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EXTERIOR MY HOME QUALITY FIRST PAINTING AND CONSTRUCTION SIGNED THEIR FIRST CONTRACT WITH ME IN 1999. THE QUOTE WAS VERY FAIR AND IN A TIMELY MANNER. DURING THE INITIAL JOB JEFF FOUND SEVERAL ISSUES THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED BLACK MOLD. SINCE THIS WAS OUR FIRST HOME WE HAD TO DEPEND ON THE INTEGRITY OF SEVERAL CONTRACTORS TO PROVIDE THE PROPER ABATEMENT PROCEDURE (REPLACE ROTTED WOOD, SHEET ROCK, SEALANT, ETC.) AND JEFF COVERED THE PLACE LITERALLY AT A FAIR PRICE. WE ARE PLANNING SOME REMODELING NOW AND JEFF IS AT THE FRONT OF THE PACK AT OUR NEW PLACE . OMG CHECKOUT OUR NEXT REVIEW IN 2012!! QUALITY SINCE 1999 QUALITY NOW JEFF STILL HAS IT GOING ON AND THEM SOME

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Interior and Exterior painting, pressure washing, reconstructive carpentry using PVC, Staining and Sealing of decks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover