Major League Painting LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since June 2014

Specializing in Interior/Exterior Painting, Deck Staining & Painting, Power Washing, and Furniture Painting....

Flores Team LLC / JC Enterprise

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Deck Maintenance Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/15/2020

I was astonished by the quality of work and the skill of Kenny. He is excellent and a joy to have working in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting of a bedroom

CATEGORY deck cleaning

07/03/2017

The painting went very well. I'm completely satisfied with his work and prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major League painted our living room and did a great job. Yes, we will use them again and he's scheduled next to clean out our gutters and put in gutter guards.

CATEGORY interior painters

07/29/2015

They were fine and very nice people and I would be using them in the future and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company called Major League Painting and and they came and did the work about a month ago and they did interior painting service.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/16/2014

Anthony arrived exactly at the time he said he would and was friendly, professional and courteous.  He took time before starting to explain exactly what he would be doing and patiently answered the questions I had.  He worked efficiently throughout the day, cleaning up along the way.  When he was done with the job, Anthony brought me to each area he worked on so I could inspect and approve. I woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Description of Work:  Sealing of deck.  Painting and sealing of 2 boat docks and a wooden patio table.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

Major League Painting is a Limited Liability Company based out of Newport News, Virginia. We provide our painting services to residential and commercial properties on the peninsula and surrounding areas. Including: Newport News, Yorktown, Seaford, Tabb, Grafton, Poquoson, Hampton, and Williamsburg . Our Mission: To Provide High Quality, Professional-Grade Painting with Competitive Rates Our services Include: Interior Painting Exterior Painting Deck Painting Furniture Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal