Hilltop Tree Service & Landscaping LLC

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

396 Deputy Ln

Newport News, VA 23608

Call us today to let us take care of all of your Tree Service and Landscaping needs. (Winter Cleanup Specials offered) We offer the most competitive pricing in the market and we pride ourselves in having the best customer service in town. Let us improve your curb appeal today!...

tree service (6)landscaping (1)

03/05/2020

tree and stump removal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially, I met the owner and his son, and he gave me a great price. He seemed like a nice, genuine person. We spoke several times and set up a time and a date for him to perform the work. Jose called and changed the first date saying he had to wait for the equipment. We set up a second date on a Saturday where I rearranged my plans to accommodate his schedule. After waiting for hours, I called him and was told that they were running behind. He gave the phone to his wife who said that they would be coming, but I never heard back. It’s been weeks now. Since that time, I’ve called and sent several text messages, but none of my calls and texts have been answered. I really wanted to use this company and am disappointed in the lack of response since the no-show date. I initially thought there might be a family emergency, so, I gave them SEVERAL days, before writing this review.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

01/21/2020

It went very well and after the work they cleaned up everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some yard work and removed some trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

01/21/2020

They did good work. They were on time, very professional and they had reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping and cut some trees.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

01/21/2020

Wonderful and excellent. They called me to ask if they can come earlier and they had reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down some tree for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

01/21/2020

It went well. They got in and got out pretty fast. They did a fairly good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down some trees and bushes. They removed my old deck and rotten fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

01/20/2020

They showed up about 15 minutes early which I liked. we briefly talked business while they looked around my yard. my yard is kind of big then they begin to work immediately as well as cleaned up after themselves and I can say I was thoroughly impressed when the work was complete

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care flower bed and clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019