Four Paws Mobile Veterinary

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2013

Not Rated| 22 Reviews

Four Paws Mobile Veterinary Clinic is a mobile service that provides care for your pets within the comfort of your home. We provide care to the Southside, Peninsula and surrounding areas. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FourPawsMobileVetClinic?ref=stream. Twitter: https://twitter.com/FourPawsMobile....

01/17/2017

The best thing that happened, was that I found them on Angie's List & called! Every "house call" has been exactly what I have always wanted for my 4-legged family members, whether for treatment or having to say goodbye, but did not know it was available. I initially started searching for a vet that would make house calls because my Great Dane could no longer get into the van to visit his vets offi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have come to my home several times for treatment & euthanasia. This last visit was to euthanize my little old "man" pug.

04/23/2016

Dr. Dragon and her staff came to our home to euthanize our large Mastiff girl. She had reached the point of not being able to get into and out of our van any longer and we wanted to keep her as stress free as possible.   They were very compassionate and loving and I am so glad they were there when I need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to our home to put our Mastiff girl to sleep.

03/31/2015

Fabulous experience! I loved not having to take them to a vet in the car since it is always a hassle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a handicap dog that Dr. Dragon and Dr. White have treated as their own. We also have a hound that loves when they visit. Both my dogs were examined thoroughly and treated promptly.

07/07/2014

Our dog and cat were due for their yearly exams and vaccinations and I read about 4 paws in the Angie's list reviews. What a great service!! Dr. Dragon and Sarah were punctual, helpful, and very great with our pets and our kids (who were excited to watch them with the animals at our house!). This is the way to do routine well visits for pets!! We will be making them our regular veterinary practice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome idea!!!

03/18/2014

The visit was perfect! Both Dr. Dragon and Nils were friendly, relaxed, professional and loving to my sweet dog, Fraser. Visit their web page for prices and additional info. The price for the visit was less than I would have paid to go to the vet and everything was done in my home. It was wonderful for Fraser and for me. Highly recommend them....they are A++++++++ in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Dragon and Nils arrived on time. My dog, Fraser, was just as excited as I was. Fraser was given a physical, rabies vaccine, DHP with Leptovirus, bordatella, and they took blood to screen for heart worms. Dr. Dragon and Nils were friendly, took great care of Fraser, played with him and Fraser was a happy guy.....I was happy too! I will use them from now on and highly recommend them!

CATEGORY veterinarian

Four Paws Mobile Veterinary Clinic is a mobile service that provides care for your pets within the comfort of your home. We provide care to the Southside, Peninsula and surrounding areas. Call today to make an appointment. Services include Vaccinations, Routine Health Check-ups, Lab Work, Illnesses ( Excluding Emergency Care ), At Home Euthanasia, & Surgeries At Local Facilities.

Emergency, On Call.