European Motors Inc

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since November 2009

Services SAAB, Volvo, Volkswagen & Audi EUROPEAN MOTORS INC. in NEWPORT NEWS is your trustworthy partner for all kinds of auto repairs. Your personal safety is assured when your car is on the road running smoothly. That's why we don't merely provide comprehensive services, but we also perform important safety checks for you. Our shop is equipped with the latest car diagnostic equipment and your vehicle is repaired by our highly qualified experienced technicians. Superior customer service, honest advice, fair prices, and high quality work ethics are of the greatest importance to us. We do our best to ensure your comfort and safety on the road....

Japanese Auto Masters

Japanese Auto Masters was founded in 1982 by Tommy and Cindi Potter in a small building shop close to the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Tommy originated Japanese Auto Masters to address the needs of consumers driving Japanese-made vehicles at a time when there were no independent repair service centers that specialized exclusively in all Japanese makes and models. The only available option for the repair of Japanese automobiles was high-priced dealerships. Our customers wanted alternatives. With this in mind, Tom set about creating the premier independent full-service shop catering to the owners of Japanese and Asian-made vehicles right here in Virginia Beach. In recent years Japanese Auto Masters has evolved to include maintenance and service to Ford, GM & Chrysler vehicles as well. Tom and Cindi are both lifelong residents of Virginia Beach who continue to own and operate the business today. Japanese Auto Masters was built on integrity, trust and quality ~ words that are evident in all we do; from our Service Advisors, Parts Department and Clerical Staff to our highly-skilled ASE Technicians. You will find courteous, helpful people and a warm friendly atmosphere that welcomes you each and every time you visit. Stop by even if it’s just to see our facility and meet our staff. We look forward to serving you soon.

11/25/2015

Couldn't have been better.  For my Saab, I use European Motors exclusively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, repair of radio antenna, state inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

08/19/2014

They only deal with European cars. I have been taking my vehicle there for forever. I call them, take my car in and they are able to get the job done within the same day.  They provide excellent service and excellence in terms of completion with trying to get your car back the same.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in 2 weeks ago and I took my sons 2001 Volvo.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/16/2013

I dropped off the car no-notice, they worked on it right away.  After diagnosis, they explained what they needed to do, did it and it fixed the problem.  The estimate was accurate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engine light on.  Required belts and other parts to repair.

CATEGORY

04/07/2011

The owner is Franko Coleman, who is very competent. He has been taking care of my Volvo, since 1993. He knows how much every part costs and he is excellent with his bills. Their prices seemed fair and I will still continue to use their services in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of European Motors Inc., couple of weeks ago.

CATEGORY

11/09/2009

I have been taking my cars to European Motors for decades. They are excellent mechanics and honest. The service is friendly and personal. Couldn't ask for better. They work only on Saabs and Volvos.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All types of service.

CATEGORY auto repair

•Oil change •Tune-Ups •Engine Replacement •Alternators •A/C Compressors •Brakes and Rotor Replacement •Computer-aided engine diagnostics •Air-conditioning service •And much much more!

Custom paint & body work, interior upholstery.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa