Atlantic Landscaping Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2015

Locally owned and operated...

New Leaf Landscaping

Irrigation (sprinkler) systems, landscape installation, water features, fences, custom decks, arbors and pergolas & hardscapes.

04/14/2017

Sean and his team, led by Terry, did an excellent job! My yard looks soooo much better! They were incredibly accommodating and were pleasant and polite. Such a great experience- I would use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trenched all the (almost nonexistent) beds around the house, edged all sidewalks and the driveway, cleaned out and mulched all the beds, pulled weeds, cleaned out debris from around the house.

D

03/15/2017

Sean was delayed, but did keep in contact and did look over the yard and said he would respond - I gave him my e-mail address and he had my cell. Never heard back...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up yard, cut in bed margins and mulch

02/25/2017

Sean and his crew did a great job. Even when we needed to be out of town, they showed up on schedule and left our yard looking great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass cutting and edging as well as seasonal aerating, seeding, and fertilizing.

11/10/2016

It went very well. I also used this company to do my mulching and they do a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and lawn cutting

10/30/2016

They keep my grass cut and neatly trimmed. They are pleasant, friendly guys. We've never had any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and edged the yard. Bagged the excess grass. They do my yard weekly.

CATEGORY landscaping

Commercial and Residential Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Install, Irrigation and Turf Fertilization

Check, Visa, MasterCard