Trogdon Enterprises

A296 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

Po Box 1753

Midlothian, VA, 23112

Trogdon Enterprises is a Family Owned and Operated business, with over 14 years of experience. You'll find with Trogdon Enterprises, phone calls get returned, schedules are met, budgets are adhered to and corners don���t get cut. We are a high quality contractor and re-modeler working in the Richmond area. We are extremely proud of the services we provide. Our home improvement services will not only add curb appeal to your home or business, but value to your property. Trogdon Enterprises is Licensed and Insured....

Interior Painting (157)Handyman Services (130)Exterior Painting (30)Drywall (15)General Remodeling (11)Plumbing (11)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Electrical (9)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (9)Doors (8)Ceramic Tile (8)Windows (7)

02/16/2019

This is the third time I've hired Trogdon Enterprises to perform work for our company. As always they go above and beyond with their service. Jay always makes good recommendations that will benefit US and educates us on our home remodeling projects. We have projects in the future that we're planning and Trogdon Enterprises will be the only company we call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refinishing

CATEGORY lighting, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/28/2019

Jay and team were great! Professional, responsive and did a great job! Jay answered all my questions, was patient with ALL of my requests and the cabinets turned out great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jay painted kitchen cabinets and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2019

01/23/2019

Cabinets look great better than new

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinets painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

01/07/2019

The experience was enjoyable. We discussed the required painting and repairs and jay completed the agreed upon work. Very happy with his work and contracting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trogden repainted existing office space. Making necessary wall repairs as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

11/28/2017

He did a great job. My kitchen and bathroom cabinets look so nice. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets painted.

CATEGORY interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

09/05/2017

Exceptionally well. Painting was professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bedrooms and a bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

08/28/2017

Painted a master bathroom and a bedroom upstairs. Painting was good as my wife is scheduling them to do more painting. I would like to have had better direction on what kind of paint to use, a better consultation. Big Deal purchase for $247.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint interior rooms Big Deal for $247.00

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

08/12/2017

Wonderful, he is a superb painter and everything from top to bottom was great. Loved working with this contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Master Bedroom and MasterBedroom Painted. He suggested a paint where one coat finished it. Very easy to work with, and he explained in detail how it was going to go. I was so impressed I am going to use in in the future for all of my painting needs. Excellent painter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

07/06/2017

I would hire this company again. They were professional, on time, went beyond what I expected. They were professional and did a really GREAT JOB!!! I am VERY pleased with their work and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my whole house painted inside and Trogdon Enterprises did a GREAT JOB!!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

07/05/2017

First painter was very nice but obviously not real experienced. The owner and son came back a re-painted which was a much better job but didn't put down drop cloths everywhere and there was a lot of paint to clean up as well as a ruined lamp shade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted 1 room

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016