SJ Ryan Electric Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2012

Since 2004, we at S.J. Ryan Electric, Inc. have built a solid reputation as one of Richmond's most trusted businesses. We are committed to providing quality service to our customers. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners, or recommending unnecessary services to their customers, we believe that a good reputation and consistent service will help build a lifelong relationship with our customers. By being trustworthy, S.J. Ryan Electric, Inc. will enjoy long term business that serves our customers and our community....

Murphy Family Electric

Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and pricing upfront. Book direct deal on our website and an appointment today! We have multiple locations with local service options.

Award 2019
Offers by Murphy Family Electric on Angie's List

07/07/2020

Excellent! 2 electricians came and quickly determined the problems and went to work. They answered all my questions, explaining things that I wanted explained. Friendly but always working, they cleaned up well. In addition, they both wore masks for their and my protection in this time of COVID.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and replace charred outlet, repair non-functioning front porch lights, replace flood light on deck

02/27/2020

They were very clear about the work that they are going do, and the work was very efficient and effective. Invoicing and payment for the service was very convenient and easy. They were also very responsive and ready to provide documents that I needed for the real estate purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a variety of electrical services inside the house

09/15/2015

SJ Ryan was prompt and did quality work.  Sean came out to provide an estimate and was quick to respond.  His team came on-time and did great work while keeping the area clean.  I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 10 recessed lights on dimmers, 2 boxes for fans, and an outdoor outlet.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

08/05/2015

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM.  I MET WITH OWNER FOR AN ESTIMATE. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL.  HE EVEN SAID THAT SOME THINGS WERE FINE AND NO NEED TO BE TOUCHED OR UPGRADED. THERE WAS NO QUESTION AFTER ALL MY QUOTES REVIEWED, THEY WERE NOT THE CHEAPEST MIDDLE OF THE ESTIMATES BUT I FELT VERY CONFIDENT THAT THEY WOULD DO A GREAT JOB AND GAINED MY TRUST RIGHT OFF FROM THE ST...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALL LED RECESSED LIGHTING

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/07/2015

I am extremely pleased with the professionalism of this electrician and his crew.   From beginning to end they were great.  I have worked with other electricians who were good, but this company is better.  No mistakes, no excuses, no delays, just good reliable work.  They advised me well on how to get this done and did not pressure me in any way to spend more.   Of 5 electricians that I contacted,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys provided me with a whole house surge surpressor and installed it.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential and commercial repairs, rough-ins, change outs & installations of electrical construction, remodeling & panel upgrades.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal