RVA LawnCare

A110 REVIEWS

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since December 2013

9318 Lavenham Ct

Midlothian, VA, 23112

2014, 2015 and 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner in Richmond Lawn & Yard Work. We are a small personal company but give a big company results in you experience. We offer online payment options and have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Insured and license Lawn Company in the Richmond area for commercial or residential areas. www.rvalawncare.com for more info....

Lawn and Yard Work (99)Leaf Removal (27)Landscaping (19)Mulch and Topsoil (10)Gutter Cleaning (9)Tree Service (6)

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and cleaned out beds in backyard of overgrowth, leaves,etc. sprayed to prevent weeds from re growth and trimmed large shrubs. All trimmings and debris were hauled away. Justin gave estimate and worked my job into schedule to accommodate my schedule . They did a good job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2015

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biweekly contract for lawn care. Excellent work! Bill is sent by email, and I pay online. Very professional organization.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2015

07/22/2015

Not applicable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  I contacted them initially by leaving a message on their website stating what I needed an estimate for and my contact information about July 8 .  I received no response.  I tried again July 14 with a direct email, and called about July 17 and left a message. Still no response so I assume they are out of business or some other major issue has happened.  I prefer not to believe I am being ignored yet if they were having issues some kind of response indicating that should have happened.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mowed & trimmed 6acres fir me every other week!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2015

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowed my grass & mulched flower beds

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2015

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided lawn cutting service every two weeks (allowing for weather)and they do excellent work in cutting and trimming. I will have them back in the spring to do the cutting again and to provided for tree and stump removal as well as planting new shrubs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2014

10/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
|The cut the grass, trimmed bushes, cleaned up the yard. They did a great job and will continue to use.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2014

10/03/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was very very good, but a little too expensive. If the price was a little bit less I would use them all the time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2014

09/04/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2014

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut my lawn.When I selected my dates I wasn't aware of the expiration date on the delivery of the services. Therefore I only received one of the two cuts I bought.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2014

[Member Name Removed] , I see we did not satisfy you enough to earn an A rating. We take pride in providing a service every customer would love. I know we had discussing's about needing to schedule the second service. I sent an email on 8/12/2014 stating to lets us know when you needed the lawn cut and we would still honor when you would like the second service. I can resend that email in case you...