Homelink

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2006

B Rated | 140 Reviews

Homelink partners with design savvy homeowners to create magazine worthy kitchens and bathrooms. If you're overwhelmed with choices and longing to quiet the voice in your head, whispering that your outdated space needs to change, we can help. We'll guide you through the process, from selecting high quality products, to completion. Put your concerns on our shoulders, breathe a sigh of relief, and let us support you in creating the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams. Homelink is also happy to offer individual services such as painting, carpentry, decks and porches. We have had the pleasure of working in most neighborhoods in the Richmond area including The Fan, Church Hill, River Road, Grove and Libbie, Mooreland Farms, Salisbury, Stonehenge and Rosemont, just to name a few. Homelink is highly rated with the Better Business Bureau, a member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association and belongs to the Chesterfield County Chamber of Commerce. We are very proud of our high ratings on Angie's List and would love to meet with you to provide a complimentary estimate and learn more about your projects or updates. Feel free to visit our project gallery online, at homelinkamerica.com....

Your Community Heating & Cooling

Hi folks, We have pushed our usual introduction statement down to prioritize a brief statement about the coronavirus pandemic that we find ourselves in the middle of. First of all, we want everyone to remain safe and follow the CDC guidance on how to prevent and mitigate the spread of the virus. With that said, the heating and air conditioning industry, for years now, has been in the unique position to offer to homeowners a product that has been scientifically proven to kill up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and dangerous viruses in the air and on the surfaces in your home. This product has been used by the US Military as well as hospitals and schools. The first 3 images in our gallery below, contain more detailed information about this product called the REME HALO. If the print is too small to read, you should right click on the image and save it. Then you can open your saved copy. Also watch a couple of the YouTube videos. Or... just go to actuneup.biz and click on REME - HALO. Give us a call to have yours installed. Hi folks. My name is Rakim and I and my son Charles own and operate this company together and are blessed to be given the opportunity to do so. I am a N.A.T.E. certified Master Tradesman and a father of 8. I'm training my son in the HVAC trade and on how to be successful while operating a business with integrity. Charles is a graduate of Monacan High School and J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College and has been in the trade for several years now. I have worked for a few of the largest and smallest HVAC companies in the area over the years and I know everything they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. We get it. We believe we can do a better job at service and keep the price more reasonable. So far we have proven that to be true. We are so sincerely appreciative of you helping us grow and being a part of our success story.

Award 2019

10/24/2016

Our family has been highly satisfied with Homelink, both in the quality of their work and in their personal and responsive customer service. The ladies do a fantastic job cleaning our house. They are both thorough and efficient in their work, and having them clean has been such a help to our family. We would absolutely recommend Homelink for housecleaning services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A team of ladies from Homelink has been faithfully cleaning our home every other week for several months.

CATEGORY house cleaning

05/25/2016

Took longer than expected but went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Kitchen redo including knocking out a wall.  Also refinished wood floors to match throughout main floor.  New cabinets and appliances.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/06/2016

Fabulous. I wish you had higher marks than an A. I believe their work is definitely an A++. Bill Maslink provided an outstanding experience from contract to conclusion. Scott Messe, job manager literally provided day to day communication, scheduling and solutions. we never felt insecure in abilities of trades -plumbers, electricians, carpenters, cabinet makers, etc. Each trade arrived on the sched...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel 20 yr old kitchen

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Our thanks for a very nice review. You were so nice to work with and the kitchen turned out fabulous!

12/26/2015

The receptionist Chantalle was awesome and Dan the lead serviceman was a super-nice guy. They fixed everything quick and were great to deal with - I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and gas work

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/10/2015

We didn't hear from them after the visit. I can't say Yes or No to whether I'd use them in the future - there should be a Maybe option. I'd love to get an estimate as they come well-recommended from a friend. UPDATE: after several contacts asking for an estimate and being promised one each time, I've given up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Viewed the job and let us know they'd send an estimate

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks for the review. We have made contact with the client and have furnished a preliminary scope and budget range estimate after several renditions and changes to their scope. We are in communication with the client on whether to move forward with project and look forward to working with them.

Homelink is an award-winning, family-owned business offering homeowners in the Richmond Area high quality remodeling including kitchens, baths, additions, flooring, decks and sun rooms.. Our remodeling team includes custom cabinet makers, granite and marble fabricators and an array of tile and fixtures to ensure the highest quality results for your kitchen or bathroom remodel. We also offer repairs and maintenance services including painting, plumbing, roofing, windows and siding.

We offer so many services that it's more than likely we have what you're looking for. Just give us a call!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover