Hetrick Painting Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150731

12040 Corianna Ln

Midlothian, VA 23113

Over 20 years ago, Rob Hetrick, owner of HPI, began a small painting company to help support his growing family. He made sure he always took the time to recognize exactly what the client had in mind and to understand all their expectations. If there was something that a prospective customer wanted that he was unsure of, he went out and learned the process completely before committing to the job. After more than twenty years, Rob has gained a vast knowledge of the painting business and keeps himself updated regularly with the improvements in both methods and product in this ever-advancing industry. Rob keeps his crew learning, too, and also tries to educate potential clients with this information as it pertains to their individual job so that they, the customer, will have a fuller understanding of what he and his crew will be doing. Additional phone - (804) 745-3822, (804) 762-0468. Additional DBA - H P I. Additional email - drhetrick@aol.com. Award winning....

interior painting (242)house painting (60)drywall repair (43)woodworking (15)deck cleaning (14)door installation (8)wallpaper removal (8)cabinet refacing (5)pressure washing (2)

05/07/2020

Easy to talk with and very quick to return calls. Pressure washing job went very well. Deck staining also looked good. Downside was that the quote looked low based on his basic labor charge, and he added material and repair afterward. That made the price 2.5x the quoted price, which gave me some sticker shock. I would prefer seeing the bottom line price upfront. That being said, it was my error an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck washing and retaining

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

02/17/2020

We were pleased with the job that Hetrick Painting did. Rob Hetrick came out quickly to give us a quote. Once we chose the stain color the work proceeded quickly. The deck looks much better than it did and is safer. Please note that the quote we received was for the labor only. The cost for the paint and other materials were then included in our final bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back deck refresh including small repairs, cleaning and staining

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

09/19/2019

Excellent. No problems. It was a good price. Everything is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

03/20/2019

They did a great job and paid attention to detail. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the trim outside and a room inside of my house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

01/09/2019

Very prompt and professional. When my old paint wasn't still suitable the painter went out and purchased another gallon and passed on their discount to me. He was able to paint the wall and ceiling above the stairs which is tricky (hence why I called them) and did a very good job. He also was able to sand and caulk around an old window for painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of wall and ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

12/11/2018

Painted walls, ceiling and trim on 2 levels of our home. Abraham and his crew were very professional and precise in their work. We had our wood floors refinished after the painting was completed and Rob promptly sent back a painter to touch up the baseboards and walls. We are extremely satisfied with the quality of their work. We also had our maple kitchen cabinets painted white and they look grea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting and kitchen cabinets painted

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Photo for Hetrick Painting Inc - 12040 Corianna Ln, Midlothian, VA - 37601506

09/13/2018

Rob and his workers were always responsive, always on time, and always professional. They came back out to touch up after the work was done. Very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

D

09/06/2018

Deck was fine, so was power wash. Workers left trash and never put planters back like he said they would. Owner said fence repair would begin around aug 24. When they didn’t come, he never responded to my texts. Overall, very unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck refinish/repair, house power wash, fence built around ac unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], I want to take responsibility for my lack of communication. I thought I had sent you the information you had asked for earlier and by the time I realized it hadn't gotten to you, I was out of town. Upon returning I was dealing with my elderly parents with my dad having an operation and my mom's dementia. Unfortunately, you were impacted in all of that as I hadn't yet put som...

08/27/2018

We are very pleased with the work performed by this company. Employees were courteous and very receptive to any suggestions we may offer. The work was highly professional, finished on time and on budget. We were very pleased with the finished product which exceeded our expectations. We have more painting projects in the near future and will definitely contract with this company. To anyone looking ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our deck needed pressure washing and sealing.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

Photo for Hetrick Painting Inc - 12040 Corianna Ln, Midlothian, VA - 37353798

08/14/2018

I am so happy with the results! I found that everyone involved in the project was professional, prompt, and perfectionists. I plan on doing more painting in the house and I will definitely be calling them again! It’s absolutely beautiful 💕

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainted kitchen walls, ceiling and some cabinets.

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Deck refinishing and interior or exterior painting, home repairs, drywall, specialized finishes, door staining & wallpaper removal.