Hardesty Roofing

A 91 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2006

14430 Sommerville Ct Ste B

Midlothian, VA 23113

Since 1982, Hardesty Roofing has provided outstanding service and quality to our customers. Our commitment to craftsmanship, integrity and reliability along with the best warranty in the business, means added value and peace of mind for you. Additional phones - (434) 977-7663....

roofing (88)skylight installation (10)gutter installation (5)roof cleaning (3)siding (2)

08/01/2020

Very well. After a few weather related delays, the Hardesty staff were able to install the two new Velux skylights. They also installed ice and water shield on the roof and then installed new shingles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two leaking skylights and then installed new shingles

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

COST $4,292.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the new skylights. We also appreciate the time you took to review your experience with us!

11/25/2019

Hardesty replaced my roof in May 2018 and it failed a week later during the first rainstorm, the leak caused over $10K of damage. Hardesty agreed to repair the walls and floor boards and to take the cost of the carpet off of the final bill. We sent them our invoices, but have never received an updated bill and found out they were reneging on our agreement when we were served notice of a lawsuit . ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement = Flooded House

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

Photo for Hardesty Roofing - 14430 Sommerville Ct, Midlothian, VA - 38252830

In response to this customer's claims. Hardesty Roofing did in fact replace the floor boards, the walls, and the underlying insualtion in the room that was damaged. Additionally, we did offer to pay for the cost to replace the carpet in that room as well. When we received a copy of the carpet invoice for approximately $9,000, including over $500 in consulting fees from an interior decorator, we we...

11/21/2019

Showed up on schedule, actually a little early. Evaluated and informed me of the work required. Asked if I wanted the work done. I asked how much; he said that I would need to talk to the office. I said go ahead and perform the work rather than pay for a second service call, as it was so little work, which he did. Materials consisted of a few roofing nails and a little caulk. He was at my house fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
8-10 roof shingles had come loose

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

07/22/2019

Hardesty did a great job with our flat roof replacement and repairs. Dustin was very thorough with inspecting our roof and pointing out areas of concern including where we had experienced leaks. The team that came out worked extremely hard and did a great job to complete the replacement. Beyond the leaks being gone, we can also tell a difference in the insulation the new flat roof membrane provide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Flat Roof and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

08/06/2018

Completed job in a few hours, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

07/11/2018

Pretty good. They completed several complex jobs that other companies were hesitant to take.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing repairs

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

05/07/2018

As promised, plus replaced two skylights and ventilated ridges and installed leaf guards

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Photo for Hardesty Roofing - 14430 Sommerville Ct, Midlothian, VA - 37045528

03/09/2018

The roof was done well. The added damage to the house was the problem. The employees used don't take good care of your property. The issues were resolved later but the inconvenience of the issues took about 45 days to get resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the roof

CATEGORY roofing,siding,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

09/28/2017

First estimate was quite a bit higher than other, so they recalculated and price was right in line with others, not lowest but their professionalism exceeded everyone else's. On time, cleaned up well, inspector was helpful to me, had to email them to ask them to bill me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roofing of house and shed, including tearing off old roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2017

09/04/2017

Great- I love that they gave me an accurate estimate without high pressure tactics requiring both my husband and myself to be present. I highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof- tear off of old and installation of new

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

Deck maintenance, gutter & roof cleaning, roofing, skylights, gutter repair & replacement

N/A