Freedom Lawn Services

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

3825 Waterwheel Dr

Midlothian, VA 23112

We are a veteran owned and operated small business in the Richmond, VA area. Our goal is to work individually with each of our customers to design a service that best fits their needs, knowing each individual is unique. Our services include: lawn cutting, edging, weed eating, mulching, aeration and seeding, trimming (hedges, trees, bushes, etc), and leaf removal....

lawn care (6)lawn & landscaping (5)mulch delivering (2)leaf removal (2)lawn treatment (1)

12/01/2020

Freedom Lawn Services did a super job removing leaves and tree limbs from our front and back yard. We had a huge amount of leaves and they worked very hard getting the yard cleaned up. Our yard looks so much nicer now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal.

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

09/12/2020

Never contacted me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn service

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

I think you mistaken me for someone else. I have never received a message from you or Angie’s list about you.

08/14/2020

Rod came out and gave a free estimate on a Thursday afternoon. I thought it was a little pricy and asked about the senior and Angie's List discounts, both which he gave us (15% off). He was vague about what kind of mulch he was going to use, so I requested the 12-month color guarantee type in dark brown wood. I asked how many cubic yards of mulch and how many labor hours since his estimate was onl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
weeding, mulching, trim bushes/trees

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

08/03/2020

Great service!!! Friendly and professional!! Veteran owned which was a plus! The owner Rod is very timely and always goes the extra mile! Great customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

08/03/2020

Very professional and prompt service. Will gladly recommend to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Thank you for your business.

08/03/2020

Freedom Lawn Services was very responsive to my lawn care needs. They were courteous, readily available, inexpensive, and provided excellent service. You want regret hiring these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

08/03/2020

Could not be more pleased. They got right back to me, the work was scheduled right way. The price was very reasonable . They arrived on time, reviewed understanding of what was to be done. Cleaned up after the job was done. Outcome of the job was just what I asked for. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY landscaping

08/03/2020

Freedom Lawn Services did an amazing job on all the work done on my front and back yard. They are very professional and work is done in a timely manner. I will continue to use them for all my landscaping and yard work. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Lawn & Yard Work, Trimming, Mulch & Topsoil, Aeration & Seeding, Mowing, Debris Removal, Edging, Leaf Removal

Check, PayPal