Flinn's Rooter Service LLC

A 84 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

P.O. Box 4952

Midlothian, VA 23112

Flinn's Rooter Service is a family owned and operated business since 1990. We specialize in clearing slow and/or clogged drains. Professional guaranteed work with results that last....

drain cleaning (78)plumbing (45)sewer cleaning (14)

06/26/2020

It went great great from the time of the call to the time of payment after the job was done, was less that 90 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my back porch drain rooter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

03/24/2020

Noah and his co-worker arrived on schedule and immediately started working. They were totally professional and finished the job in less than an hour. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged kitchen drain and garbage disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

08/26/2019

They called back on a weekend to confirm I would be on their schedule for Monday (it was not an emergency), and where I was in the queue. They called before they arrived so I was ready. Work was done professionally and the rate was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My toilet and my sink in one of my bathrooms would not drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

We are here anytime you need us. Let me know if there’s ever any issues. Thanks for the review!

08/21/2018

To my knowledge we never heard a word, received an email, a phone call, a letter or any kind of response from this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a urinal plumbing line that needed to be cleaned out.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

The best way to reach us is to call or text us at 804-909-2938. We were in Florida on vacation but I always respond to text messages or voicemails. I never got either one.

08/16/2018

Noah quickly unplugged the toilet, and cleaned out all the hair that was blocking the drain in my upstairs shower. I asked him to check the other showers also. He was a professional, fixed everything fast and efficient, and was very clean and tidy about his work. He was on another call when I contacted him, and he was at my house an hour later. He was reasonable in the cost of his service. I would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a plugged toilet, and one shower that was hardly draining.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

08/15/2018

Excellent service provided promptly and professionally. Very happy with the work, and the price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

01/16/2018

He quickly determined that the pump needed to be replaced and gave us the names of potential service providers who could do the work (from Angies List)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The toilet in the basement was not working and it appeared the sump pump was not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

12/27/2017

Very responsive and utilized text for easy communication. Came 1/2 day early when their schedule allowed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared septic drain lines

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

11/07/2017

He was able to do both quite well. Arrived on time and let me know when he was on his way, kept me informed of what he was doing and why throughout the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the pipe from the septic tank to my Distribution Box cleaned and inspected by camera.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

09/08/2017

Nobody could unblock the pipe until Flinn's arrived! Great job and THANK YOU!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a blocked pipe and our kitchen sink was all backed up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

We unclog any drain such as Kitchen Sinks, Bathroom Sinks, Toilets,Showers, Tubs, Sewers, Septic Lines, Storm Drains, Washer lines, Gutters and Down Spouts, etc.

Water pipes, pipe replacement, re-pipe. If we cannot do something, we are sure to know someone who can!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover, American Express