Elkins Irrigation Co Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2006

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Elkins Irrigation Co., Inc. offers special promotions to public service providers including Firefighters, Police officers, and Military personnel. Active and retired. We will provide a detailed design and contract for your individual project. We work exclusively with a select number of Richmond's finest home builders and landscape architects. We look forward to meeting with you and providing you with a free, no obligation estimate. If you were to pick a letter from the alphabet, we can provide you with a name that begins with that letter of a satisfied customer that you can contact and question about our quality work and professionalism ! Our small company takes pride in the work and services that we provide....

Commonwealth Landcare Inc

Commonwealth Landcare Inc. is a Class A contractor located in the greater Richmond, VA area offering complete grounds maintenance packages to both residential & commercial clients amongst many other landscape services. Commonwealth Landcare Inc. is owned & operated by a Virginia Tech horticulturist that supplies his knowledge and expertise into transforming any existing landscape into its own unique oasis. Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation.

D

07/30/2007

It has been a little tough to get them back out to activate a fertilization system that is part of my irrigation system. They are not really willing to come back out to do the work. All the work that they have done for me to date has been good when they had the time to get out here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elkins replaced about 6 broken sprinkler heads, installed 3 new heads and fine-tuned the spray patterns of each head.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Fertilization systems added to residential sprinkler systems has proven to do damage to plastic, gear driven sprinklers and cause corrosive build up in the nozzles of mist spray sprinklers. Fertilization through a sprinkler system is not a good idea in a residential setting where children and pets could be exposed to chemical. This was explained to the customer then and I still believe it to be tr...
C

08/17/2006

The job they did was a disaster and I only gave them a C because they finally got the system in the ground and working. I gave them a walk through and even drew them a blue print so they could see where we would need the most sprinklers. Their set up was not practical at all and they totally ignored me after I had told them what I wanted. I had good luck with them before, so I was really disappoin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a 30 head sprinkler system for me in my front, back and side yards.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

The crew that installed this member's system has long since been replaced. She is still a customer of Elkins Irrigation Co., Inc. Each new installation is designed to meet that individual landscapes needs. I take pride in my 25plus years of design and installation practices. Tony Elkins

EIC, Inc. installs, services, and retrofits landscape irrigation and low voltage irrigation systems. We also install french drainage systems, grade yards, and install new sod. We can finish any new construction project or dress up your existing property to give it that crisp, clean look of a well manicured landscape given the care that only a master gardener could give. We look forward to providing you with the best the Central Virginia and Tidewater areas have to offer. Green since 1985!

Elkins Irrigation Co., Inc. does not provide landscape maintenance services but, we work hand in hand with some great companies and would be glad to refer them to you. Only at your request. WE NEVER share our customers names or personal information with anyone unless you request us to do so.