Classic Granite & Marble

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2007

Classic Granite & Marble is Virginia's premier granite fabricator and installer. Conveniently accessible from Highway 288, our 30,000 square foot facility offers an elegant and OSHA-certified state-of-the-art production area designed to present a safer, cleaner, and more accessible environment. Our indoor granite and marble collection consists of over 4,000 slabs and 160 color options. Each selection is specifically chosen by Owner, Tony Kilic, from various countries including Italy, Brazil, and India. At Classic Granite & Marble, we "Strive for Excellence" by offering experienced advice on the highest quality of natural stone from talented, knowledgeable consultants and craftsmen. We provide security from the beginning of the process until the very end. From our modern template technology to our industry-leading robotic saw and edging machines, we ensure your counter tops are stunningly beautiful and distinct. Along with our promise to deliver on quality, we offer a one year craftsmanship and material warranty. Our team looks forward to providing you with our admirable products and unmatched services! Classic Granite & Marble also proudly services Prince George & Richmond City Counties....

Built To Last LLC

Class B Home Builder and Home remodeling. We are a small company looking to grow a solid relationship with all of our customers. We accept all Credit cards, Personal/business Check or Cash. Billing procedure is 1/2 final contract price (unless specified) prior to signing contract. Free Estimates

05/19/2020

Professional, fast and beautiful work!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Countertops

CATEGORY countertops, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/23/2020

Great job! So professional and helped us pick just the right granite for our new kitchen. Thank you Classic Granite and Marble!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New granite for our island

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite

04/22/2020

Tony, Thank you so much for the incredible granite counter tops your crew installed. Besides the counter tops looking beautiful the three man crew you sent were AMAZING! They were so professional, courteous and capable that they made it look very easy. They left my place cleaner than when they showed up. I will tell everyone I know about Classic Granite and Marble! Thanks Again. Joe Reyes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation Granite Counter Tops

CATEGORY woodworking

04/15/2020

The did an excellent job! The counter tops look great! Everyone was extremely helpful, especially the project manager (Heather) who was in constant communication with me the whole time. The gentleman who did the template even informed me of a special on the under mount sink that Home Depot didn't even tell me about. I was extremely impressed and it was a great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Counter Top replacement

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/15/2020

Counter tops were exactly what I wanted. Classic Granite and Marble were easy to work with and were quick to get the counter tops installed. I appreciated Heather Reams, project manager- she was quick to respond and kept me up to date with how the project was going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter tops in new home

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite

Granite & Marble Countertops, Faucets, Sinks, Plumbing, Vanities, Vanity Bowls, & Table Tops. Tile Floors & Splashes. Fireplace Surrounds. Tub Surrounds & Showers.

Please Inquire