Alliance Air & Duct Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2011

D Rated | 10 Reviews

Hours of operation Monday- Friday 24hrs @ $75.00/hr Weekends and Holidays is emergency service only and is $125.00/hour service call. The company is fully licesed and insured. Our contractors' license number is 2705152728. We can also be emailed at allianceairduct@yahoo.com and found on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/allianceairduct. We also offer senior discoumts for 65 and over gets 10% off total bill. Maintenance Contracts offered at discounted rates....

MC DANIEL MECHANICAL

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR DUCTWORK FABRICATIONS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY.

01/02/2015

Installation took about 2 weeks due to incompetence of crew.  Ordered wrong size, hooked it up wrong, etc etc. Had to request a window unit put in while parts were supposedly on order.  Promised free annual maintenance but never showed up or contacted me. The duct work they did was literally falling apart and the filter was not installed properly.  It was in general, a mess.  Therefore, I called t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new ac system in summer 2013 and tried to get follow up service in October, 2014.

09/21/2014

Said he would come on certain day/time.  Never showed, never called.  I had to call & hound him.  Took advantage of my insurance company saying he did things I know he DID NOT.  Horrible experience.  Shoddy workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worst plumber I've ever dealt with ...total dishonesty...won't let him in house ever again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

07/29/2014

07/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alliance Air and Duct was contracted by a warranty company that I have to replace our AC unit that was leaking. This company is horrible with communication and does not return your calls. I was without AC for 3 weeks in June waiting for the new unit to come in and have it installed. Once they finally installed the new unit, it was done poorly and inefficiently. They tightened the evap coil so much that they crimped it 80% shut, preventing a smooth refrigerant flow. One week later, our AC stopped working. The company again did not return our calls and was okay with leaving us for another weekend without AC. At this point I called a different company to come fix what Alliance Air and Duct had done. It cost $1100 to have the new unit installed correctly by a different company. I would not trust Alliance Air and Duct for any work needing to be done!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

we are so sorry for what you went through. we are a small company with only a few crews. We were over worked at that time ( which i know is not an excuse) and that would be why the lack of communication was there. We have hired another office person to help in the office and have a new crew again. I know this is no reason for this and we are truly sorry for the experience you had with us.

07/08/2014

They NEVER fixed anything but kept saying they were coming. Worst service I have encountered in my life-----and I am 50.   Horrid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have promised everything and done nothing!  I have been dealing with them for 8 days now----July 2--July 8.  They inspected my unit and it frozen and low on coolant. They turned it off overnight and said they would come back in the am to charge it and fill it with coolant.  No one came.  They they said they had to do a leak test and found leaks (mine is an older R-22) so they recommended a new unit.  I agreed and they promised I would have it Monday.  Sunday they left a voice mail saying it would be Tuesday.  Four times today I have called them and each time they were coming.  It is now 4: 23 and my home still has no AC.  These people need to be put out of business as they are scam artists.  I will let the BBB know all of this.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

This job as completed as promise that day and we had talk to this customer a few time through the day letting her know we were on the way. I am sorry for the time delay but it was completed. Sorry for any convenience this may have cause.

We are a full service Heating & Cooling, Electrical and Plumbing company. We specialize in Airtemp brand heating and cooling products but can service and make of HVAC equipment. Services include HVAC repair and replacement, duct cleaning, HVAC maintenance agreements, dryer vent cleaning, electrical repair and upgrades, plumbing repair and upgrades.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa