Addition Magician / eidson construction

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2011

Additional website - http://www.bbbxpress.com/addition_magician & www.additionmagician.com We are a design & build general contractor with over 25 yrs. experience in residential construction , additions & remodeling . Rated 'A+' by the B.B.B. & a 5 star rating from www.Yahoo/local.com...

Window Depot USA of Richmond, Charlottesville & Fredericksburg

Window Depot is not your typical window replacement company! We pride ourselves on offering the greatest selection of replacement windows, vinyl siding, entry doors, patio doors, and options available in our markets - including vinyl, composite, and wood - from several manufacturers. Whether you are looking for economy, premium, or anything in between, we can help. We provide honest, unbiased education and advice to help you choose the products that will work best for you and your family. We are proud to offer Vinyl, Composite and Wood windows with more standard features, Triple Pane at Dual Pane prices, a Lifetime Warranty, and an honest and ethical approach to doing business. From your initial contact with our company through the successful completion of your project and beyond, our goal is to provide you with the very best home improvement experience possible. We are committed to building and maintaining positive, long-term relationships. We have built our name and reputation on providing honest advice, quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied. Instead of a transactional sales process, we believe in providing a two-way educational opportunity. Our consultations begin with questions to better understand your needs and objectives. Then we educate you on the various products and services available that will meet your needs. And finally, we help you select the most appropriate product(s) for your home and budget. The last thing you need is high-pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, or intimidation to coerce you into buying something that you don’t need, or at a time when you are not ready. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality. And we back it up with the service and craftsmanship of a locally owned and operated business.

08/10/2012

see above - there was no 'job'

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Eidson, owner of Addition Magician previously did some major work for us when we first moved into this home over 20 years ago.1. built a beautiful double, two-story with dormers, garage and linking it to the house with an open breezeway, no one would have ever thought it was built with the house.2. built a beautiful screen porch on an existing open deck and was have had many enjoyable moments on this porch. 3. poured a concrete and pebble patio since there was a huge mud problem between the house and the workshop on the back of the garage. We were very pleased with the work of the young George, however how times change! ... and obviously not for the better for Mr. Eidson.While George continued to stall on starting our bathroom project and did not answer my email inquires, I just had a feeling that he was waiting on something 'better' to come along and this is what happened. An 'late spring to early summer' date became Nov. or Dec., since other jobs were more important. Thus we were left high and dry and having to open bidding again since it was past the 30 days of the active bids I have in hand.To say I am disappointed and angry is putting it mildly. ... and since I have had this type of action from George in the past when phone calls went unanswered, etc., I am happy to see that he is on Angie's List and now I have a place to warn future customers.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

It is obvious , this old customer was very happy with the work we did for her years ago , as are all of my customers. She now wants to blame me for her weeks of inability to make a decision in a timely manner so she could get on the "list" of people I have contracts with this year. I wish this old customer all the best in finding a contractor that can deal with her inability to make any decisions ...

05/17/2012

A++ I would never have anyone else if Mr. E is available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added & perfectly matched a Master Bedroom/Bath suite & garage - two story wings off original Cape (plumbing, electrical, brickwork, siding, etc. - all finish work - built ins in Master Bedroom & kitchen); kitchen remodel/expansion to include matching existing cabinets -; replaced porch rails/columns/ceiling w/vinyl; added gutter guards.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,architect,home remodeling

10/07/2011

George was on time, reasonably priced, very professional, excellent quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Eidson Addition Magician expanded half bath into full bath.

CATEGORY home remodeling

10/07/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George Eidson Addition Magician expanded half bath into full bath.

CATEGORY home remodeling

design & build room additions , garages , decks & screen porches. remodeling of bath rooms & kitchens . Installation of vinyl siding , window & door replacement

Landscaping , tree removal ,