JB SERVICES

F Rated | 2 Reviews

Y & J renovation

2  REVIEWS
Y & J renovation

We are small business focus around our customer. We find what our customer needs and bring the best services to them. We take our customer like our family and finish the job in professional manner. We offer free estimates. Call us today to find out the special deals in your areas.

04/16/2009

Juan Bobadilla is a cheat. you can not go on his word. you have to have everything in writing. I would not want this on an enemy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I already purchased my flooring from Lumber Liquidators. All he had to do was install the floor. He said that he had a professional installer. After the job was completed he wanted to charge me $2500 for 150 sq ft installation. Lumber Liquidator quoted me a price of $750.

CATEGORY flooring

04/13/2009

This has been one of the most horrible experiences that I have had. What was suppose to be a 6 month project at max has turned into almost a year. I wanted to redo my entire home. I hired (Juan Bobadilla) JB Services to restore my basement, 1st floor living room, dinning room and kitchen and also the upper level - 3 bedrooms and bath. Renovations started at the beginning of August 2008. The contra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General remodeling and renovations to the interior of the house

CATEGORY remodeling