Childress Construction

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2014

A Rated | 1 Review

Childress Construction was established in 1998. Proudly serving the Richmond area, we have grown our business based on our integrity, reliability, 110% customer satisfaction, and most of all honesty....

Flores Team LLC / JC Enterprise

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Deck Maintenance Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/06/2009

I was pleased that the person who gave me the estimate (the owner) followed and supervised the crew through the completion of the work. The workmen were polite and worked cleanly. I received exactly what I was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On 1/12/09, the two man crew repaired or replaced the roof shingles as requested, they also evaluated the other problems, showed them to me and gave me a firm price to correct them. The leak leaked no more! On 1/14/09, the three man crew tore-out and seamlessly replaced the wooden posts and rails on my front porch with more durable materials to my specifications. They hauled away all debris. All was completed within six hours.

CATEGORY remodeling

We specialize in additions, custom built PVC and wood decks, fences, pergolas, sunrooms, gazebos, and all of your home improvement needs!

ask for details