Women's Health Core

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

04/10/2014

My wife went into labor around 11:30pm and Dr. Hennessy was on the floor at the time. She came into the room to see my wife and check on the baby. The baby was not facing forward and was not ready to come out. Dr. Hennessy insisted she push but the baby's heart rate was going down every time my wife pushed so they stopped. 2 hours later same thing so she then broke her water. Two hours after that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She was the DR. on the floor the day my wife went into labor.

07/29/2013

Dr. Armstrong is a wonderful obgyn. He has been my doctor for over 12 years and I will stay with this practice even after he retires (I'm so worried he will!) Even when I call to leave a message for him with a question, he calls back that same evening. He has an easygoing bedside manner that has always put me at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Obgyn appointment

03/18/2013

Dr. Alagia was patient, respectful, empathetic and informative. He talked to me in his office before and after an examination. He provided complete, helpful information and referrals that have had a critical impact on my health. I feel very fortunate that I found him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis of a gynecological condition. He did an examination, consultation and referrals.

06/13/2012

I have been going to him since the early 1970's. He does a phenomenal job. He is very professional and friendly. He communicates well with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doctor Norman Armstrong is my Gynecologist.