VIRGINIA WINDOW CLEANERS INC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6913 OLD DOMINION DR

Mc Lean, VA 22101

WE ARE A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS OF 55 YEARS AND WE ARE SWAM CERTIFIED THROUGH THE COMMONWEALTH OF VA (SMALL, WOMAN OWNED AND MINORITY BUSINESS. WE ARE THE ONLY SMALL BUSINESS WINDOW CLEANING COMPANY OWNED 100% BY A WOMAN IN NORTHERN VA. TYPICALLY WOMEN HAVE A GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND IN THIS BUSINESS, WE PRIDE OURSELVES THAT OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE THAT SKILL AS WELL WHEN CLEANING THE WINDOWS IN YOUR HOME. WE WANT 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR ON-SITE ESTIMATES, THOUGH WE DO GIVE THE MAJORITY OVER THE TELEPHONE WITH A WINDOW COUNT. UPON SCHEDULING, OUR EMPLOYEE WILL BEFORE BEGINNING THE WORK, COUNT UP YOUR WINDOWS,LOOKING AT THE CONDITION, SIZE VARIATIONS, GIVING A FIRM PRICE BEFORE THE WORK BEGINS. IF THE CHARGE IS NOT AGREEABLE, WE DO NOT CHARGE YOU FOR THE TRIP AND ASK YOU TO CHECK AROUND AND GIVE US A CALL BACK AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. IN TODAY'S EVER CHANGING ECONOMY, WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT WE ONCE WE GIVE YOU A PRICE, IT WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS. TYPICALLY WE REPRICE EVERY 3-5 YEARS. PRICES CAN CHANGE PRIOR TO THE 3 YEARS IF THE CONDITIONS OF THE WINDOWS CHANGE, OR YOU ARE ADDING/DELETING WINDOWS. WE DO NOT OFFER YOU A LOW PRICE TO GET YOUR WORK, AND THEN INCREASE IT NEXT CLEANING. THE PRICE YOU GET THE FIRST TIME WILL REMAIN THE SAME FOR SUBSEQUENT CLEANINGS UP TO 3 YEARS. WE DO NOT HIRE SEASONAL OR PICK/UP HELP..THE MAJORITY OF OUR WINDOW CLEANERS HAVE BEEN WITH US FOR 10+ YEARS, WITH SOME EVEN 20 YEARS. WHEN WE DO NEW HIRE, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND INITIALLY WORK WITH A ANOTHER WINDOW CLEANER FOR 90 DAYS TO LEARN OUR PROCEDURES AND EXPECTATIONS FOR QUALITY OF WORK. WE HOPE YOU WILL GIVE US A CALL AND GIVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO COME INTO YOUR HOME AND CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS FROM HONEST, HARD WORKING AND PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES....

window cleaning (66)pressure washing (5)gutter cleaning (3)skylight installation (2)

11/05/2019

I had trouble getting someone to answer the phone initially or respond to message sent through Angie's List. When I got someone to answer the phone and got an estimate, he indicated that he would call the day before to confirm a time. He did not. I called the day of the appointment and was told 11-1. The 2-man crew came at 10. That was fine. I was just happy they showed up. He did the walk around ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned inside and out, screens and sills cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. In order to improve our customer service I have reviewed the appt confirmation notes and the out going calls on 11/4/19, and a clerical error occurred,.Our apology, the message was left on another number that ended with 3532, not 3538. The estimate for the window cleaning was approximately 44 windows and as you indicated the garage was not included in the window count ...

08/15/2019

All went well. The gentleman who was doing the cleaning arrived on time, reviewed everything that was to be done and updated the quote to reflect the total number of windows involved. I also asked that he clean the window sills. He started the cleaning and completed the work in less than 3 hours. All nicely done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed (outside only) and screens cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

Thank you so much for the kind recommendation! See you next cleaning.

07/21/2019

We had them clean the inside/outside/screens and sills, it was night and day how much better we could see afterwards. I didn't realize how dirty all of our windows were. The used just water on the windows too, I was shocked that no streaks were present afterwards. I will be looking to do this more often in the future and would not hesitate to use Virginia Window Cleaners again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

Thank you for kind review, it was our pleasure to clean the windows in your home. Hope to see you next cleaning! Kind regards, Pam

05/15/2019

Rolando was prompt, courteous and extremely efficient! He wore shoe coverings while in the house, cleaned up as he went, and fixed a window that was difficult to close. I will definitely hire Virginia Window Cleaners again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens washed/sills cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

09/01/2018

I was not happy with a former company and sought a new one. This company did the work perfectly. The work was professional, no streaks, and no water splashed around. I have floor to ceiling mirrors on two walls and glass banisters. Only had 3 windows done as part of this job. I will definitely have them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and mirror cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

Thank you so much, we glad you were pleased with our work, hope to see you next cleaning!

08/24/2018

Their fee was in line with their estimate, so there was on upselling. They removed all screens so they could clean the exteriors from the outside. This allowed me to clean the screens/frames myself while they did the windows. It took 2 men over 4 hours, They were meticulous. Thank you, Merce and Paul!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash all windows, inside and out. Clean sills.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Pleased you were happy with all service. Hope to see you next cleaning!

06/13/2018

The service was great and the window cleaning professional was absolutely the best!! What a gentleman who took great pride in doing an outstanding job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows and screens cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for your kind response. Hope to see you next cleaning.

05/07/2018

It took a little long to schedule the appointment to my new location but their service is always impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

C

12/24/2017

Sames as above. Cleaner failed to shut 2 casement windows in my bedroom and failed to tell me about it. I have lost a lot of heat. The windows can be tricky to shut, but there is no excuse for not telling me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had my windows cleaned by this company for many years. Approximately 2 months ago, I had them cleaned again. I just realized that the cleaner did not fully shut two casement windows in my bedroom and I have been losing a lot of heat. My windows are old as is my house and the windows can be tricky to shut. But, the cleaner should have told me that he was having trouble or unable to shut two of the windows. I have left a voice mail message with the company and hope that they will take steps to get the windows shut as soon as possible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

10/02/2017

The windows and the gutters combined was $490. Thye did an excellent job. The guy who did the gutters had one little slip, but I won't get into that, they fixed that quickly. They had done work for us for a long time, and they always have done an excellent job. We've used them probably 8 or 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They just cleaned our gutters and did our windows.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOW CLEANING, SCREEN REPAIR, GUTTER CLEANING AND PRESSURE WASHING, MOVE-IN/MOVE-OUT CLEANING

GLASS REPAIR