Manna Wealth Management

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1775 Tysons Blvd 5th Floor

Mc Lean, VA 22102

Welcome to Manna Wealth Management. Our business is founded on the belief that successful wealth management is a lifelong process. Wealth evolves. You earn it; you inherit it; invest it, spend it, and donate it. You distribute wealth to your loved ones. You help finance educations, weddings, and plan for the transfer of assets to others later in life. At Manna Wealth Management, we help people invest and protect wealth at the various stages of life. Our seasoned professionals use every tool of wealth management in an effort to preserve your capital and maximize may your returns. We're large enough to expertly manage all your financial needs, yet small enough to give you the intensely personal service you deserve. We believe that our approach has passed the test of time. Our executives have worked in the financial realm through market cycles, through economies weak and strong, and through both good times and difficult times. In any climate, we are a steady hand for our investors. Proven expertise, personal service. That's how we help our clients manage their financial affairs with confidence. It's how we've earned their trust. It's how we can help you achieve your goals. Florida Residents please call 305-306-7107...

finance advising (52)accounting (1)

05/30/2020

I was looking for a fiduciary financial advisor for sometime, that would be the right fit for me and my girls. I interviewed several and David Kassir and his team really stood out from the rest. They weren’t the ordinary run of the mill advice you often hear but, forward thinking with solutions to all my major concerns. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/14/2020

Mr. DKassir and his secretary are the best. Anytime that I have a financial request, they are there for me. Things get done efficiently and professionally with consideration to all aspects of matters, best account and avenue of dispersement to all parties concerned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finanacial

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

12/13/2019

We have worked with David and Manna Wealth Management for a few weeks now and have been elated with their professionalism and attention to detail. I would not hesitate recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wealth Management

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

11/13/2019

When choosing my financial planner, I knew I had to be able to let go and trust the process. David’s professionalism, knowledge, responsiveness, and ability to change courses to coincide with life events has allowed me to do exactly that! My family and I were blessed to have met David through a friend who had been working with him for years. We can’t thank David and his team enough for their guida...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

10/23/2019

David, is the only person I would trust to manage my portfolio. He goes out of his way to make sure you understand everything that he is doing to manage your portfolio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Portfolio Management

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

09/28/2019

David is very accommodating to our financial well-being. He is always willing to help and treats us like a part of his family. He and his assistant Sabrina provide outstanding customer service and are extremely friendly and professional. I am happy we have invested with MANNA Wealth Management.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

04/19/2019

Manna has offered us invaluable insight and guidance over the year, very much enjoy working with them .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
financial planning

CATEGORY accountant,financial advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

12/28/2018

I highly recommend David with Manna Wealth Management for your financial planning needs. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Advisor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

12/15/2018

Really well. Explained all of my options in a very thorough and concise manner. David was also not pushy - great attentive to detail and followed up within minutes. I had a general idea of what I was looking for and he helped me fill in the blanks where needed. Would definitely refer in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
401K, Health Insurance, 528

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

11/02/2018

David Kassir is great at following up and takes great interest in my financial health. Enormously helpful and answers all my questions and offers his own great advice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial advice

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Retirement Planning, Financial Advisory, College Savings Planning, IRA income planning, 401k Monitoring, 401k rollovers, Annuity Analysis, Federal Retirement, Tax Advantaged accounts, Tax Free Income