Lindemann, Dr. Scott P.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our office is a friendly, family oriented, general practice. Our staff strives to make your visit enjoyable and painless. We welcome new patients and will be happy to file your insurance. Most of our staff has been working here for over 10 years. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abpd.org/roster-disclaimer....

Springfield Lorton Dental Group

At Springfield Lorton Dental Group we understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a fun, pleasant environment. From common problems to gum disease, we provide an array of dental services to meet your needs all in one convenient location. Using the latest technology, our experienced staff works together as a team to give you exceptional quality treatment from the time you walk in for your initial visit. We thank you for your interest in our services and the trust you have placed in us. Please contact us if you have any questions.

10/08/2015

They are fabulous - the dentist, his aides and his office staff.  Prompt, friendly, helpful.  The crown is working great and he put it in without a titanium post. He was fast, efficient and it was super easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a crown replaced.  A previous dentist wouldn't just replace it without installing a titanium post.  Dr. Lindemann was willing to discuss it, look at it and offer a solution on what to do with it.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

09/26/2014

Dr. Lindemann is skilled, professional and friendly, as are all members of his staff in my experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning, check-up, replace filling, replace cap

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/03/2014

I used him once and he was great. I would definitely use him again. He got me in right away and he billed my insurance which i like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY oral surgeons,pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist

01/02/2014

I got an appointment quickly and one that accommodated my schedule.  I was warmly greeted.  The atmosphere is very pleasant.  I filled out some paperwork, not too much.  Dr. Lindemann and I chatted a minute before a thorough exam, at which time he looked at the broken crown and fitted a temporary until a permanent one could be placed.  An appointment was made for subsequent service, and I opted fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken bridge.   The office staff and the medical staff are very thorough and pleasant;  very genial;  very professional yet not stuffy and self-important.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you for such a detailed review. We look forward to treating you in the future.

10/14/2013

Dr Lindemman was very friendly.  They handled the insurance for use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter needed some teeth pulled.  We were referred by our orthodontist.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

General family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, sleep apnea appliances, anti snoring appliances, TMJ, preventative dentistry, implant crown and bridge, partial and full dentures, sports mouth guards, periodontal maintenance & sealants.

Ask for details.