EMBASSY AUTOWASH

Angie's List since October 2006

C Rated | 10 Reviews

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

09/26/2013

Poor quality, Management is unconcerned, crew is running the ship, no real quality control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my final time using this car wash.  I own four cars which I would take to this wash regularly. I was very happy with the quality about a year ago. Something has changed and the quality is poor. The chemicals or the wash system are not working well. The management is not concerned and appathetic. If somethings wrong with the job, you are referred to the crew chief, that will make an excuse or act like the car has staining can not be removed. Each time after he wipes the car down and spray a little cleaner, after the crew is done he seems to get most of the items corrected.  They have forgotten the tire shine the last three times I have washed a car at this location. I happen to own a classic automotive restoration business, so I understand paint and how to wash a car properly.  The cars are not wiped down properly, as I mentioned chemicals are not working properly, windows still have the edges dirty, many cases I have to ask for the wheel shine to be applied, because they forget. The interior wipe down is poor and partial at best. Areas on the console usually missed, window edges missed, pulled the mat hold downs out of the rug on my Land Cruiser.  They mark the car for the level of wash you are supposed to receive, it appears their is no difference in the quality of service provided other than tire shine..

09/10/2013

Reasonably priced, great service and the car looks great. I'm a repeat customer and would gladly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior car wash, interior vacuum and window cleaning.

01/23/2013

I have used Embassy for four or five years, having found their work better than some.  Buying coupons in books of ten saves a fair amount.  Occasionally windows will still be streaked but still better than I myself can do.  The wax spray appears to be a good feature.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deluxe Car wash

C

12/17/2012

Overall the experience was ok, the fact it is an automatic carwash the machines take care of the majority of the heavy lifting. After it was finished it appeared that the TireShine wasnt added or the car fresh scent. However, it was quick and  i would use it again only getingt the Basic Full service wash seems like the results would be the same

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered the Platinum Wash : Which included: Exterior Wash Vacuum Floorboard  Interior Windows Cleaned Door Jambs Wiped Dashboard Dusted  Full Service Wash Triple Coat Wax Chassis Bath Car Fresh Scent Wheel Treatment Tire Shine Clear Coat Polyglaze Protectant Rain-X Complete Surface Protectant

04/27/2012

We took a Suburban to the Embassy Autowash and they tried to charge us more for the detailing because it was a larger car, but they had already bumped up the charge of the detailing certificate when we purchased it because it was a larger car. Then when leaving, the manager told us to not put the tip into the tip jar, but instead to give it to him because the same people don't work on the detailin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detailing of Suburban

CATEGORY auto detailing,car washes

CAR WASHES & DETAILING & FLEET ACCOUNTS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express