Cho, Dr. Charlie

Angie's List since June 2009

Friendship Heights Chiropractic

Chiropractic care for adults and children of all ages. Dr. Thomas Connelly, Dr. Andrew Hancock, and Dr. Patricia Richart and Dr. Michael Kebede specialize in gentle, safe, Chiropractic manipulation, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Spinal & Postural Screenings, and Physiotherapy and massage therapy. Award winning.

04/16/2014

He's just very good at what he does and doesn't try to keep you coming back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Charlie Cho for chiropractic services. He's a chiropractor and a nutritionist.

08/12/2013

Dr. Cho does not perform adjustments like most chiropractors. He uses and quot;ARTand quot; techniques. He finds the tension spots in my body and relieves the pain with massage. He always recommends exercises to help me function better on a daily basis. Please note, he does not except insurance. I pay with cash and he gives me a bill I submit to my insurance company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I suffer from lower back pain, stiffness in my neck and pain in my legs.

06/10/2013

Great! Great manner, and felt much better afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
neck pain

04/11/2011

I do not know what he can improve on because he takes on a holistic with nutrition and a couple of other approaches to chiropractic that you don't normally find in this area. It is more like an acupressure than it is chiropractor. It is more about stretching, pressure points and releasing stress by touching certain parts of your nerves. It is totally different. He does not have any staff. as for b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cho, Dr. Charlie is my chiropractor.

CATEGORY chiropractor,dieticians

03/04/2011

Dr. Cho does really well with his services. He is certified to do nutritional counseling and I recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cho saw me for a chiropractor appointment to help with my nutrition.

Chiropractor.