Access to trusted reviews, the best Window Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Manassas Window Replacement Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Manassas Window Installers Reviews
1) repaired a basement leak PERMANENTLY for a fraction of what others charged to do nothing
2) installed leaf guards on gutters
3) replaced a leaking solar tube
4) fixed leaking siding and wrapped the area with insulation ...more />
5) replaced 2 exterior doors
6) put in additional attic insulation
7)installed an attic fan
His workers are on time, efficient, clean courteous and his price is always reasonable.
I would use him again in a heart beat but I've run out of work for him to do!
This was a very disappointing experience-- It was this one negative that brought it down for me. Everything else was great but this one thing--
We just closed on the house and we definitely wanted some new windows for our place. I made several calls to different window companies to come out for an estimate. Eventually, what ultimately came down to for us is the price and windows universe beat all the top people in Angie's list on that. The sales rep
Now, from here I had to deal with the installation department. These guys, DO NOT UPDATE, you have to CALL--First week I got an email stating that I would be updated on a weekly basis on the status of this work order. This was the last email i got. So, I called on the third week to get a status and they tell me that the order is still being processed-- I asked them to give updates through email each week on the progress. Is that too much to ask? A
The crew arrived punctually on the scheduled date and immediately went to work in a highly professional manner. Once I realized that the exterior trim was different from what I expected, I immediately called the office. They acknowledged the error and acted promptly in resolving the issue without any apparent impact on the overall work schedule.
The performance of the new windows in terms of insulating quality and ease of use is a noticeable improvement. I am already considering replacing the remaining windows of my home because of this experience.
In summary, I was completely satisfied with the work performed by
We were disappointed to have spent so much time researching on Angie’s List for a contractor that produced quality work for reasonable
prices only to find one with great Angie’s List reviews, but one we were ultimately dissatisfied with.
is the company owner and he has painters, a floor guy, a tile guy, a plumber, and an electrician that he works with, though
I had informed him at the beginning that we wanted to start work ASAP after closing (
We were supposed to get a new electric line installed for the jacuzzi tub. But I had to get
My father was originally going to install new cabinet doors in the kitchen, but he asked
***Quality of Work:
1) Painting was sloppy. I don't think tape was used in the kitchen--green and white bleeding together at ceiling line. Green paint splotches were on electric outlets in kitchen, drip of green paint down my fridge, white splotch of paint on bathroom cabinet, paint on the sides of kitchen cabinet.
2) Patchwork was sloppy: There was a large outlet sized square on the bathroom wall which had not been sanded and leveled or drywalled over.
3) Tub Front:
4) Dirty: I was going to pay a cleaning lady to come clean after
5) Fixtures: the bathroom vent fan was missing, there were light fixtures either loose or missing, and there was a missing attic access cover.
So, the seller was being extremely difficult and said if we couldn't get financing soon, they were backing out from us. So, our Realtor suggested that, since we were planning on having the windows replaced as one of our first upgrades anyhow, we'd satisfy the VA by having the money for window work held in escrow so the work could be done within 30 days after we closed.
So we started calling around, looking for any company that would commit to having new windows installed and pretty in less than 5 weeks (the seller gave us 1 more week and the VA would only give us 30-days after close), otherwise we'd loose the house and the money we'd put into both it and the process to this point. There ended up being only one company that would commit after I'd explained what was going on:
We were very satisfied and kept them in mind for the future."
All Window Installers in Manassas, VA