SELECT CARPET CARE

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2005

Family owned and operated....

Dry-Tek Environmental

Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Salisbury and Ocean Pines, Maryland. Salisbury & Ocean Pines Crawl Space Company Logo | Dry Tek Environmental

10/11/2019

They were on time and had all the protection needed for furniture while they did their job. They didnt leave any spots , even spots from my animals, they were very thorough and very professional. They do furniture, stairs , carpet . I will be using them again before the holidays for sure and I'd recommend to everyone who wants a good price and great job. My house smells and looks so much better .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room , dining room and stairs

10/28/2017

Tony and his crew did an excellent job. They were prompt and the job was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed carpet cleaned for a rental unit we had on the market.

03/27/2013

Company was on time and did an excellent job cleaning and repairing the carpet on 2 floors of my townhouse. Cost was very resonable .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and repaired the places in the carpet that had stretched.

10/13/2012

Never a problem to schedule an appointment when I need it.  Always on time as scheduled (no 2 or 4-hr window!), and does a great job every time.  I've been a customer for 10 years.  On this occasion, Tony did a marvelous job on very old and worn carpet.  Got stains out, and made it look as good as new.  Always goes the extra mile and obviously takes great pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean whole house after moving out.

07/29/2005

I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE WAY THE CARPET CLEANING SOLUTION CLEANED MY CARPET. I BOUGHT IT FROM SAFEWAY AND IT GOT MY CARPET REALLY CLEAN AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CARPET CLEANED.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

24 EMERGENCY FLOOD SERVICE, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, CARPET REPAIRS, CARPET CLEANING.