Randall Moving & Storage

Award 2019

8:30 AM - 10:30 AM

9130 Euclid Ct.

Manassas, VA 20110

Family owned, well-established moving and storage company offering full service local & long distance moves. Certified American Moving & Storage Association ProMovers, Randall Moving & Storage offers the highest level of professional moving services with reasonable pricing. Integrity in all business practices is the very core of Randall Moving & Storage and its employees....

moving (82)storage unit (6)

11/22/2019

The service with them was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only moving furniture from one apartment to the next. Truck rented already. Load and unload. Local.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/03/2019

There service in moving all my home furniture and all other items was exceptional. Not one item was damaged. The moving crew was very polite and did a fantastic job placing all our items/furniture were we wanted them. I highly recommend anyone moving use Randall Moving & Storage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/05/2019

The guys were here on time and got right to work. It was a very hot day but they just kept going. They moved everything so efficiently and professionally and they finished within the window of time I hoped for. Susan (in the office) was very helpful and kind. I will definitely recommend Randall Moving and Storage to anybody and would definitely hire them again. Excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my furniture and heavy boxes moved from one location to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

07/17/2019

Randall Movers were punctual in responses; the movers were wonderful, polite, and hard-working; and the final cost matched the estimate within $20.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

05/21/2019

Have not yet utilized Randall’s yet, but I put in the request on a Sunday, and within five minutes, Susan called me back. She took the time to walk through exactly what I would need and then broke down why things would cost what they would. By the next morning, I had my estimate in my inbox. We look forward to working with Susan and Randall Moving in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and Storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

04/23/2019

It went well. I requested a quote on short notice, and Randall Moving was able to make it due to a last minute cancellation. The rate was competitive, and the service was well done, and was prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Arlington to Springfield

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

C

08/01/2018

Prior to move, my mother contacted Randall Moving to discuss moving methods. She was adamant that she wanted to have all wood pieces wrapped to prevent damage even though she was only moving a short distance. She was assured by Susan that the movers would do so prior to hiring. She was told to expect the movers between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. on moving day. On moving day, the movers showed up closer to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move two bedroom apartment approx 1 mile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

07/05/2018

Went very well. The crew was short one man because of illness, but they made it work. All the men on the crew were professional, courteous and very hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Short term storage followed by moving entire contents of a 3500 sq. ft. home

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

05/26/2018

We had a treadmill delivered but could not move it to the basement ourselves. Called them on a Saturday (of a holiday weekend no less) and they were able to come out same day and handle it for us. Quick, friendly, and efficient - they were a lifesaver!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treadmill moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

C

05/24/2018

The workers were very fast, however, they ripped my couch. One of the owners called me a few weeks later they reached out to me about having it fixed....then all I hear are crickets. They have not offered to pay for the couch or have it totally re-upholstered. They need to do one or the other. They admitted that they ripped it, so now they have to make it right. They also broke my ironing board bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from apt to condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2018

Photo for Randall Moving & Storage - 9130 Euclid Ct., Manassas, VA - 37096006

Moving, packing and storage. We offer both local and long distance moving as well as short or long-term storage. We service the entire DC and Northern Virginia areas and for long distance moves, we are available to move on the east coast only. Our long distance household moves are door to door with delivery typically the same or next day.

We do not do household goods moves west of the Mississippi River.