On Call Electricians LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2012

Owner operated master electrician specializing in small jobs. I work by myself and from my home address which means I dont have much overhead costs. I am licensened,insured and bonded. And prices are lowest you will find. 100% customer satisfaction....

F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical

F.H. Furr is a family and veteran owned-and-operated company and has been serving the D.C. Metro area for over 35 years. We put our customers first and provide them with quality products from trained technicians. Whether you need plumbing, heating, cooling, or electrical repairs or replacements, call on F.H. Furr for "Absolutely The Best" service!

Award 2019

C

07/22/2020

The work was supposed to be done by Chris, the owner, but he sent his son when I expected him to come. While the installation itself went fine, the damage to my ceiling is bad. There were several drywall cuts made in the wrong place and some drywall is irreparable. Typically, when the ceiling or walls are cut for installation, the drywall is placed back for easy patch and paint. However, in my cas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting Installation

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

11/17/2019

My family and I were extremely happy working with On Call from start to finish - super work at very reasonable rates. We contacted Chris using his email address on On Call's website, and he responded immediately. Chris Junior came to do our job - he arrived early (which was ideal for our busy schedule that day) and was so friendly and patient in explaining what was happening with our kitchen light...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had kitchen dimmer switch replaced and issue with oven lighting repaired

08/10/2018

Chris came right on time and performed work in a professional and efficient manner. No mess no fuss. Rewired cable from basement to inside wall in bedroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wanted to rewire cable from one wall in bedroom to opposite wall and install outlets

02/10/2018

Service provided was excellent. Chris gave me an estimate over the phone for the work to be performed and the estimate is exactly what he charged. He came to the house right on time (in fact he was early). Completed all work in a very professional manner cleaned up and even disposed of all the boxes. A very pleasant experience and would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 light fixtures put together and installed and 3 ceiling fans assembled and installed

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

06/21/2017

Great service! Found a short in an upstairs plug which led to the failures. Repaired and everything up and running. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several electrical circuits were failing in the house; needed diagnostics and repair.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical, ceiling fans, lighting.