NV Waterproofing & Foundation Repair

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since February 2010

Awards & Badges

12200 Livingston Rd Ste. 100

Manassas, VA 20109

Established in 1986, NV Waterproofing provides below grade solutions for moisture control and prevention to customers in the greater Washington, D.C. area. We employ only highly trained and certified applicators of the industry's most effective and environmentally sound waterproofing and drainage products. One Stop Shopping for Waterproofing, Moisture Control, and Drainage Systems. Over the past few years alone, our customer base has included hundreds of homeowners, general contractors, production home builders, and custom home builders. This base has been developed primarily through word of mouth. Our technicians deliver excellent customer service and results, and our company stands behind this work. NV Waterproofing is a member of both the Supportworks and Contractor Nation networks. Both are international groups of more than 130 foundation repair and waterproofing contractors that shares information, best practices and advice, helping each other be better together than they would be alone. Our goal has always been to create very satisfied customers. Service area covered: District of Columbia Virginia Counties - Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Fauquier, Arlington and Alexandria. Maryland Counties - Montgomery, Frederick, Prince George and St. Mary's....

basement waterproofing (146)foundation repair (34)drain pipe installation (32)well and water pump (32)excavating (12)concrete repair (6)plumbing (15)basement remodeling (5)mold removal (5)

12/18/2020

Great. The team came worked dilligently and finished and cleaned up. Exceptional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water was leaking in from outside

CATEGORY concrete repair,plumbing,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

12/16/2020

Manny and his crew were on time and very professional. He explained to me each step of the job so I would understand the work that was being done. I recently hurt my ankle and not very mobile and Manny was very understanding of this. The job was completed in one day which made me happy. Manny is very personable and represents NV Waterproofing very well. Manny and his crew are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Wall Reinforcement

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

11/16/2020

Manny and his team were outstanding! Their communication throughout the project was incredible, they worked with us to make sure everything made sense for our space. They were professional, knowledgeable, and timely. The project was done in two days, and everything was done with such precision. We knew NV Waterproofing was the best of the best, but they seriously exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Waterproofing in Basement

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

10/05/2020

Could not have gone better. I needed to educate myself about preventing my basement from ever flooding so I took the time to receive 4 bids. NV clearly found the best path forward without suggesting I perform thousands of $$$ in unnecessary work breaking up my basement. Lately, I have had many different kinds of contractors at my home. The team at NV was by far one of the most cordial, professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thank you very much for this great review and a special thanks to you as well for your call and all your praise. I am very happy everyone on the team did such a great job for you. Hopefully, you'll never have another waterproofing or foundation repair issue. But, if you do, we look forward to helping you then. All the best. [Member Information Removed] Forster Owner

08/15/2020

Basement waterproofing and egress window

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NV waterproofing installed an egress window and suite of Basement Systems products to waterproof my basement. The work performed is of excellent quality and stands up to my anal retentive scrutiny. The overall cost was extremely reasonable. They did underestimate the amount to time to complete the job but that was due to unforeseen issues with roots and our tough concrete foundation i.e. nothing they could predict. Despite those difficulties, NV adjusted their schedules and stayed true to the contract. Sean Andrade in particular was a pleasure to work with. He clearly wanted to make sure the job was completed to both our satisfactions. He always took the time to answer my questions and made sure I understood what was happening. Working with him collaboratively to finalize design changes to address some of my house’s peculiarities was an easy and welcome experience. I would definitely use NV Waterproofing again, but hopefully I won’t need to!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you very much for such a positive review. I am sorry that the project took longer than forecasted, but I am glad to hear that Sean and the rest of the team completed it to your satisfaction. As you said, hopefully you won't need our services again, but of course we are here if you need us. [Member Name Removed] Forster Owner

05/20/2020

I was very impressed with the whole experience with NV Waterproofing, from the estimate to the completion of the work. I had mold growing on a basement wall and a perpetual musty smell in the basement. Cristian came out to do the estimate. He did a full walk around outside the house and then did a thorough inspection of the basement. It was good to see that he used a moisture meter when doing the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and mold remediation. Indoor trench dug; sump pump installed, vapor barrier installed, and industrial dehumidifier installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you very much for such a positive and detailed review. I am very happy that Cristian and the rest of the team were able to help you as you have described. Also, the COVID period has been tricky of course. So, I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your needs and objectives well during this period. Thank you again. John Forster Owner

04/06/2020

Mauricio and Crisjan were the initial sales reps who came to examine the issue and they took the time to test drainage that might have potentially been creating the water issue. They offered a reasonable solution (sealing the visible cracks and holes in the concrete and I was contacted within a couple of days with an estimate and scheduling options. Sean was our tech and he did a fantastic job dia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracks in mortar/foundation which were allowing moisture to enter interior of house.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Thank you very much for the great review and in particular for mentioning Mauricio, Cristian, and Sean by name. I am very happy they were able to help you. Please let us know if we can help again. John Forster Owner

03/03/2020

They initially thought we needed the foundations and poles replaced on one or more support poles for our main border beam. This was based on measurements before the carpet was taken out. We scheduled the work, and had the carpet removed. Once removed, it was apparent to the crew that showed up that the work didn’t need to be done. They quickly reassessed and were honest with me about the reassessm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Thanks very much for the nice review. I am glad to hear that everyone did the right thing, and I hope we can help you at some point in the future. John Forster Owner

11/28/2019

We needed to add supports under our main floor as well as waterproof the crawlspace. I have come across at least a dozen contractors of all shapes and sizes in the DC area since we moved here a year ago and none has taken care of me like Casey and his team at NV Waterproofing. Not only are they hard working, courteous and timely - they also are completely transparent and take pride in doing the jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace support and waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and for complimenting Casey and his team by name. I am not surprised but am very happy they did such a great job for you. Thank you again. John Forster Owner

11/19/2019

Marketing representative Christian Abrigo explained all aspects of the benefits of encapsulation to prevent and remove mold and the associated odors in my large crawl space. He explained the technical procedure for installation. He answered all my questions about the safety of the product and provided a safety data sheet and references. He was a great guy who went beyond the call of duty to make s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Encapsulation of large subfloor crawl space that was overrun by mold and producing moldy odor in the room above.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you very much for the great review. It is very nice to hear that Cristian was able to help you in the ways you described. Obviously, we would love to help you with any waterproofing or foundation repair needs you may have in the future. Thank you again. John Forster Owner

Exterior & Interior Waterproofing Systems. Sump Pump Systems, Window Wells, Foundation cracks, Foundation Failure, Bowing Foundation Walls, Foundation Settlement, Sagging floors above a basement or crawl space, Drainboard Protection Board

Plumbing Repairs