Miche Pest Control

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

9327 Mike Garcia Dr

Manassas, VA 20109

*We do free inspections!* We are 100% family owned and operated, and believe in doing Pest Control the Right Way: on time, with a smile, and your choice of organic or traditional products. Call today for a free inspection and estimate! ...

pest control (23)animal removal (2)

11/14/2020

My technician dusted up around the windows and around the porch. I haven't seen spider webs since early this summer. Moriah even emptied the trash can of the excess water to make sure that mosquitoes wouldn't breed in there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

10/12/2020

Michael was very thorough, examining all my bedding and mattress. Also the area around the bed . Nothing was found. So that’s the good news. The bad news is I still don,t know what is feeding on me. He suggested extra vacuuming ; using high heat in dryer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to determine if I had bed bugs.

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

09/28/2020

The service was professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spiders, wasps, ants near home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/18/2020

Was fine. Christian was very professional, informative, and friendly. He treated outside mostly and sprayed 2/3 floors for general pests. Fingers crossed those spiders find another home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spiders and general pest control

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/16/2020

Members of this company are the most professional and kind people I’ve ever met. They inform you of everything you need to know and tell you what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside and outside pest and mice control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/08/2020

Miche pest control has saved my sanity. I have never had roaches before and was horrified to find them in my home. They came over and confirmed what I had seen, and even worked around my having pets in the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cockroach extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

07/08/2020

Great- He listened to all we said, all our guesses as to what was happening, educated us a bit, and treated around the house. We especially liked that he did not recommend expensive, overapplication of strong poisons. Evidence of wood being chewed was gone in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw evidence of insects eating the wood over our door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

06/10/2020

Technician arrived on time, explained what he was going to do, did the work, and then explained again what he did. Was very pleased with his work and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Workman found tiny ant nesting behind wood door frame. In addition, had ants coming into house at front and back doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

06/10/2020

Michael was excellent. Who knew so much about pests? Michael does, and he’ll help you to prevent issues in the future! Extremely professional, punctual and personable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite re-inspection and preventative treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

06/06/2020

This is a super company. Daryn, very friendly and knowledgeable, was here today and applied both treatments. He was punctual, professional, and extremely thorough. Will use again, f'sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp/Yellow Jacket/Hornet abatement & Mosquito Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

Mosquitoes, Ticks, Termites, Crickets, Spiders, Wasps, Bees, Mice, Rats, and General Pest Control

Ask for details!