MEP Home Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2016

MEP Home Services is a independently operated and family owned business. Offering HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing for your home or Business. We offer repair or replacement options for your HVAC system, Water Heater, and Electrical Panels. We will come in behind another contractor and give you a free second opinion on your HVAC system or Water Heater....

BCA Climate Control

With over 15 years of experience, BCA Climate Control is the industry leader for all of your HVAC and Water Heater needs. Our services include Maintenance, Repair and new Installation for residential and commercial customers. Whether it's air conditioning, heating, or a hot water heater causing discomfort in your home or office, BCA Climate Control can help you restore balance through diagnostics and repair. Providing heating and cooling repair and replacement in Fredericksburg, Stafford and Woodbridge VA. We take pride in our work and look forward to providing you with professional quality services. Call us today for your free estimate!! We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for qualified applicants.

Offers by BCA Climate Control on Angie's List

05/21/2020

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! This company was sent to my home through my warranty company and I had nothing but problems and lied to on multiple phone calls. After being told they never received an “authorization” to do the work...which the warranty company did send on a specified date, I was told by Tina, I needed to call Authorizations and get them to send it. Unfortunately, anyone can’t just call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part on my HVAC unit went bad and needed replacing.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/13/2020

Very well. I have other work, and will be using MEP again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside faucet replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/08/2018

Victoria went beyond the service with the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an Aprilaire humidifyer installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your comments, I will make sure Victoria gets your feedback. Russ Tantillo Service Manager

01/29/2018

Initially ran into an issue with my home's gates failing (it wasn't the companies fault) and then had to make a couple service calls because humidifier wasn't properly installed after the first couple visits. Overall the customer service was great, and techs were very responsive and explained the process very well. Would recommend for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole Home Humidifier Install

01/03/2018

Ok. They came on time, briefed me on the phone on the work and how to deal with any problems that might come up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed humidifer

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We provide service in your home for your air conditioning, heating, plumbing and electrical. We have a staff of over 60 professionals ready to help you with these 3 services. Whether at home or at your office, MEP Home Services can help you.