JP General Construction

A 57 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

10112 Carlington Valley Ct

Manassas, VA 20111

At JP General Construction, LLC, We are a full-service DESIGN and BUILD with a wide range of experience for all sorts of home improvement projects. We can help you with all phases of new home construction or remodeling. We have 15 years experienced with licensed and insured. Our specializes are any Design and any Build. Also we specializes permit drawings with any projects needed it. We do any structural job, Underpinning, open wall, steel beam, waterproofing basement, Concrete , Screened Porch, custom deck and etc. We have Architecture and Structural design drawings services using AutoCAD software. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Cost is determined by the job. No sub-contracting. Award winning. Additional email - Jp@jpgenralconstruction.com....

concrete repair (51)home remodeling (11)deck building (8)well and water pump (5)drywall repair (5)woodworking (4)excavating (4)hardscaping (3)foundation repair (3)interior painting (3)house painting (3)gutter installation (2)

11/02/2020

This team was EXCELLENT! Job was done quickly, efficiently and the end result looks fantastic. Will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk/front porch and foundation repairs (concrete)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/02/2020

I was very happy with the new walkway. The cost was reasonable and the workmanship was great. I would definitely consider JP General Construction for my future paving or patio projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created concrete walkway leading to front door.

CATEGORY concrete repair,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

12/03/2019

The work I asked JP General Construction to undertake was the demolition of a 40 year old concrete in-ground swimming pool that was far past its prime. I couldn't be more pleased with the job done by JP General Construction. When I first contacted the owner, Jaime Peredo, he made time to do a site visit the same day in spite of other projects in progress. I found him and his staff to be flexible, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of a concrete in-ground swimming pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/27/2019

I was extremely satisfied with the professional conduct of this job. I had carefully designed the structure of the shed. It was important that all the dimensions of the slab be met accurately and that the 6 posts be placed precisely and perfectly vertical. They were. Working with Jaime was very satisfying as we had numerous discussions about details as the job progressed. I provided some large sal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The job was to prepare forms, prepare soil, lay reinforcing grid, pour and finish a concrete slab that served as the floor for a sawdust shed with roll-off roof. The slab is 12’ 4” x 16’. There were 6 6”x6”x 8’ pressure treated posts embedded in concrete at the corners of the slab. The contractor squared and aligned the posts and set them in concrete. The posts served to anchor the framing for the walls and to support the rails for the roll-off roof so placement and leveling of the posts was critical. A second slab at one end of the main slab was 12’ 4” x 6' with the top of this slab 2” lower than the top of the main slab to allow the two halves of the shed south wall to swing open on rollers and to prevent water from seeping into the floor of the shed. The contractor needed to determine the depth of the slab needed to support a very heavy dump truck delivering a full load of green sawdust. There was minimal grading or soil handling as part of the job. An additional part of the job involved removing and replacing the existing deteriorated apron (approximately 86 square feet) in front of the two-car garage. And a new 111' concrete sidewalk was installed at the back door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/23/2017

Jamie and his team were very professional and courteous! They did exactly what was needed to fix our foundation to keep the floors from sagging. We've since hired his company again for other building repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural / Foundation Repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

10/29/2015

The service that was provided was fantastic! They were great and willing to work with me under a tight timeline imposed upon me by an evil home owners association who clearly has no idea what they are doing(Lake Ridge). After receiving about 6 estimates from other companies, JP was not only the lowest bid but the only ones who had good customer service. I defiantly plan on engaging them again in t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and Walkway replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2015

07/01/2015

They did a great job because the previous one messed it up.  They did a good job.  I think he is expensive but he did a good job.  He charged more than I thought it would cost but he did a good job.  He does good work.  He shows up when he says he would but I think he is a little expensive.  He charged me $6700 and I thought he would only charge me about $5000 and it was a lot more than I thought....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Jaime, JP Construction for my foundation work.  They re-poured a new concrete in the garage and did the dry wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2015

05/08/2015

We picked three contractors (two on Angie's List) one was recommended.  Jaime Perado of JP General Contractors (on Angie's List) was the best bid of the three.  We chose Jaime's company and from the start, Jaime was punctual and straight forward,  His bid was very fair and we hired him immediately. This was one of the most stressful situations a homeowner can go through when trying to sell their h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a structural issue with our town home in the basement and needed some posts and a beam added. The crew had to install footers and a steel I beam in our finished basement and the entire area had to be torn up to complete this work.  We have crown moulding and textured walls and you would never know a construction crew had come in and completed work like this when finished.  The paint was matched perfectly, crown moulding reattached even after being cut without any visible cutting lines, etc.  This problem was a specific structural problem that required an engineer and a specialized contractor.  It was discovered when a home inspector indicated a sag in our kitchen floor.

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,flooring,remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2015

04/30/2015

Perfect, fast, would use again. Mr Jamie has a nice fast professional crew. Area clean up pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New walkway and New Patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2015

04/22/2015

Top notch professionalism. They went the extra mile too. Grass they dug up for a new walkway, they actually went around and filled in bare areas in the yard. I didn't ask them to do that, they just did it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete walkway and new stepping stone walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2015

Structural Job, Underpinning Footing, Residential Steel Job, Waterproof Basement, Grading, , Great Room, Custom Decks, Screened Porches, Home Remodeling, Fence, Custom Bars, Finish basement, Retaining Wall, Home Theater Room, Baths, Kitchen, Painting, Wine Cellar, Concrete Jobs,Patio Grading, waterproofing basement, french drain, downspout, repair concrete/masonry crack & most structural job.