Helping Hands Handyman Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1 Manassas Dr

Manassas, VA 20111

Award winning and locally owned! We can handle all of your home repair needs including the honey-do list. Call to schedule an appointment. Great rates. 2 hour minimum. Please include your phone number. Email me at nfbest@verizon.net. If you are requesting an estimate, please provide your address and phone number. Please call us at 703-470-1958....

Handyman Services (1039)Drywall (186)Plumbing (149)Electrical (128)Interior Painting (119)Doors (115)Lighting (100)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (92)Exterior Painting (50)Ceiling Fans (45)Ceramic Tile (41)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (34)

02/12/2020

The team did a great job! On-time for the work and completed the entire project quickly and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace a damaged mailbox post.

CATEGORY mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/09/2020

Great, These guys were very efficient and friendly. They came on time and worked steadily to get the job done quickly and did a great job. A's all the way around. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services to remove a panel and insulation from one area to another and complete any needed touch up work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

01/19/2020

Nelson was very flexible in the scheduling and he was very knowledgeable of what we needed. He and his assistant were very professional. I will definitely keep his information for the next time we have a need for a handyman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed ring doorbell

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

12/16/2019

Excellent! We called Nelson first thing Monday morning to replace a failed garbage disposal. He was very professional and prompt. He arrived exactly when he said he would. Nelson provided a quote for replacing the disposal over the phone and that's exactly what he charged after the work was done. I would recommend Helping Hands to anyone who's looking for fair pricing, excellent customer service, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/08/2019

Did an excellent, professional job, showed up on time, and provided a full days work with no fooling around. I had them for 3 full days and they painted my family room, kitchen, dining room and the trim for the entire first floor. They were very friendly, accommodating, helpful, and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

12/07/2019

Perfectly. A great job by Nelson, who I have worked with several times. Hire him for anything you need!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom painted AND an exhaust fan installed

CATEGORY handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

12/03/2019

The process went very well. Nelson and Asa came the same day I called, which made me extremely happy. They were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. I told them what projects I had. They told me they were doable. Then- they proceeded to get to work. They did a really good job and on schedule. I would highly recommend them for any projects that you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair, change light fixture, install new toilet part

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

12/02/2019

Nelson and Asa did great work at a very reasonable price! We will call them whenever we need handyman work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotten wood around door frame, repair garden bed

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/15/2019

Nelson and Asa did a fantastic job and we are so pleased with the lighting and fans. They arrived spot on time. Worked quickly and efficiently and even put up with my nosey cat!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had five lighting fixtures and three ceiling fans with some tricky wiring. Nelson and Asa did a fantastic job and we are so pleased with the lighting and fans.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/11/2019

I signed up for the Angie's List deal this morning and they called almost immediately, we talked about what needed done and they were out here within a few hours and it's already completed. I highly recommend them! There is nothing like quick and quality service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repair

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Ceiling Fans, Home Preparations For Sale, Painting. Exterior Wood Replacement, Locks, Curtains & Rods, Drywall, Carpentry, Screens, Caulking, Tile Work, Light Plumbing & Electrical.

Roofing & Appliance Repair, Pressure Washing, Lawn Irrigation, Gutter Cleaning, Carpet Installation & Plumbing Drain Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard